Quantcast

∫∫∫∫∫∫∫∫ Wednesday GTM ∑∑∑∑∑∑∑

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
At the office that is pretty much it.

My back is getting sore again from sitting down too much in my lounge chair doing work and in the evening even when I am still keeping active which is challenging when it gets dark so early. More standing up and more lower back workout.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
At the office that is pretty much it.

My back is getting sore again from sitting down too much in my lounge chair doing work and in the evening even when I am still keeping active which is challenging when it gets dark so early. More standing up and more lower back workout.
What exercises do you do for your lower back? I'm on the same boat, but I'm tired of the same ol' exercises...

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
What exercises do you do for your lower back? I'm on the same boat, but I'm tired of the same ol' exercises...
Lifting kettlebell from the floor from the front with as much flexing the back as possible and from one side of the time without weights in the other hand. Some of the machines at the gym also has some good back work.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
HVAC guy is (theoretically) coming to install the mini-split in the Bong Shed™ today. Then I'll need to go full-court press on finishing it, but hoping to be in there by the end of the year. Man, what a clusterfuck of a project this has been... it's only taken me a year.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
:wave: work is bullshit lately. Nobody has any sense of urgency. (you kids get off my lawn!!!)
I have to swap the spindle on my cranks and continue trying to clean out the garage. Its a shitshow in there.

@slyfink best things I've done for my lower back are pulldowns/pullups, and yoga.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Yeah, we do sometimes as well, but it has to be said!
(I was being sarcastic)
They are delicious…but boiling is the only way to really get that texture combo of ‘bite’ and ‘chew’.
It’s a New Yawk thing…

I‘LL be back East at my wife’s family’s very kosher household next week, I’m getting myself into character.

Last edited:

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
last week I was outside in a t-shirt. now snow... :twitch:

View attachment 184924
Same same.

Looks like our house received a little more than what's in your picture, but where we normally ride on Wednesdays looks to be less than both, so it'd totally be rideable on a normal bike.

But yeah what the heck eh, shorts and tshirt a week ago, to this. Going from warmth to -3c feels freaking cold!
I guess I should just conform and not be a loser and hike with my friends instead of ride by myself. :cheers:

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
boiling is the only way to really get that texture combo of ‘bite’ and ‘chew’
I think Westy would agree this is the only way to prepare dead hookers, too

DA4DAC59-BBD6-427B-89A2-6076476733E7.jpeg

last day for these bad boys

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
HVAC guy is (theoretically) coming to install the mini-split in the Bong Shed™ today. Then I'll need to go full-court press on finishing it, but hoping to be in there by the end of the year. Man, what a clusterfuck of a project this has been... it's only taken me a year.
Love to see a couple shots of you’re Hard Work and Monies spent.

Avy

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
(I was being sarcastic)
They are delicious…but boiling is the only way to really get that texture combo of ‘bite’ and ‘chew’.
It’s a New Yawk thing…

I‘LL be back East at my wife’s family’s very kosher household next week, I’m getting myself into character.
How does that work Brother? They Boil then Bake Right? Most just Bake um. I Love Bagels.

Avy

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
(I was being sarcastic)
It’s a New Yawk thing…
Yes, boil, seeding and then oven.

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Same same.

Looks like our house received a little more than what's in your picture, but where we normally ride on Wednesdays looks to be less than both, so it'd totally be rideable on a normal bike.

But yeah what the heck eh, shorts and tshirt a week ago, to this. Going from warmth to -3c feels freaking cold!
I guess I should just conform and not be a loser and hike with my friends instead of ride by myself. :cheers:
That was early on, we're up to 10cm I would say. Time to put the winter tires on the Mayor. SS season was short lived.