Quantcast

▂▃▅▇█▓▒░ Tune in Tokyo Tuesday ░▒▓█▇▅▃▂

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
I did at no gimmick spinning class last night with a kind of crappy instructor but class training helps me be motivated. Even managed to lift some weights after the class. Rewarded myself with a beer after the class.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I tried one of those cardio kickboxing exercise classes once. Wife dragged me along. That class was hard as hell! I couldn't lift my arms for two days after.

Speaking of exercise, I ran for an hour before sunrise this morning on a hilly route. My headlamp and flashy vest doesn't really help if drivers are not watching the road.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

Child slept through the night last night. Honest to goodness through the night too, like 1030 pm - 7 am. I, on the other hand, was up every 30 minutes from 3 am onward wondering when she was going to wake me up. :rofl:

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Speaking of, which do you have? I've been contemplating one or two of these for the wife and/or possibly myself.
I have the Noxgear Tracer2. I call it my nuke vest, and here it is in full nuke mode:

What you can't see in the pic is the entire back is flashing too. Cars definitely notice...when they are actually watching the road. You can also turn off the flash mode and just have it lit. I don't know anyone who owns one that doesn't love it.

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Passive agressive windings. The jury is still out.

Need to try to snowblow my driveway, a mix of 6 inches of snow that got soaked with one inch of rain... now frozen solid.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Hi, I'm here...and miserable.

Got a migraine yesterday afternoon. After borderline concussing myself yesterday morning....after barely sleeping. UGH. I ended up being in bed for 14 hours and slept for 12 or so. Fitbit still gave me an 88 sleep score. I guess 90 is my 100%, because it doesn't get much better than that....

Otherwise, I'm here. Gotta schedule a Dr's appointment to make sure it's not a tumor, bring the car in for some work, and maybe take the afternoon off/easy to recuperate.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Present. I'm sitting in a surgeon's office trying to convince him to remove the bone fragment from my elbow. It's not a problem in everyday situations, but when I try and do any kind of exercise it causes pain. The resident didn't seem convinced, hopefully the surgeon will be swayed by my puppy dog eyes.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Present. I'm sitting in a surgeon's office trying to convince him to remove the bone fragment from my elbow. It's not a problem in everyday situations, but when I try and do any kind of exercise it causes pain. The resident didn't seem convinced, hopefully the surgeon will be swayed by my puppy dog eyes.
threaten to do it yourself.

gonefirefightin

free wieners
I tried one of those cardio kickboxing exercise classes once. Wife dragged me along. That class was hard as hell! I couldn't lift my arms for two days after.
Thats essentially what this was. A mix of yoga, stretching, military style warm up exercises followed by coaches giving poor form instructions on how to land punches and kicks on a bag with loud music with a tony robbins zumba vibe. not my thing.

I think instead I will just join a MMA or boxing gym and ride like I originally intended and stick with what works for me

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
le squeaks?

/me e-biked in, so as to read some ultrasounds up in here. And the ride in was quite fine indeed. Getting brisk.

yeah, I've been tracking some squeaks which I believe are window trim associated, plus the sunroof rattle and steering wheel click. I can't troubleshoot the sunroof and wheel any further, but I may have tracked down the windshield rubber at least.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Thats essentially what this was. A mix of yoga, stretching, military style warm up exercises followed by coaches giving poor form instructions on how to land punches and kicks on a bag with loud music with a tony robbins zumba vibe. not my thing.

I think instead I will just join a MMA or boxing gym and ride like I originally intended and stick with what works for me
Bike riding and push-ups. :homer:

Maybe some stretching. But maybe not. :D