Quantcast

▂▃▅▇█▓▒░ Tune in Tokyo Tuesday ░▒▓█▇▅▃▂

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Thats essentially what this was. A mix of yoga, stretching, military style warm up exercises followed by coaches giving poor form instructions on how to land punches and kicks on a bag with loud music with a tony robbins zumba vibe. not my thing.

I think instead I will just join a MMA or boxing gym and ride like I originally intended and stick with what works for me
did they try to sell you any essential oils?

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Woke up to an iOS update and had to use sleepy brain to figure out what all the update screens were about, just so I could check my messages and email. I said no to almost everything. Evidently Apple is looking to start fights. One new feature is that pictures from messages can pop up while you’re using other apps. Apple also randomly saves pictures from messages to your Photos app. No.

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
Kiddo woke up way too early, dog 2 has somehow lost her tag again so my number is now sharpied on her collar while I wait for an new low profile one to arrive, then the kiddo, dog 2 and I played with Dinos for 45 minutes until it was time to leave, Dog 1 sat on the couch and judged us harshly.

Woke up to an iOS update and had to use sleepy brain to figure out what all the update screens were about, just so I could check my messages and email. I said no to almost everything. Evidently Apple is looking to start fights. One new feature is that pictures from messages can pop up while you’re using other apps. Apple also randomly saves pictures from messages to your Photos app. No.

New iOS is hot garbage. They totally fucked up Safri, good luck.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
No, Arc'teryx Beta SL. Also serves as my spring skiing shell.
When I was researching rain jackets the dude at Arc’teryx actually talked me out of that jacket for thru hiking. Said it was not intended to be used all day, only emergency use in downpours. Apparently all rain jackets have a DWR (sp?) coating which eventually wears off. So I went with the lightest one I could get on sale, OR Helium II.

AngryMetalsmith

Jun 4, 2006
I have pretty much sold my soul to Enlightened equipment, Vado, hyperlight, Zpacks, Gossamer gear, western mountaineering and few cottage ETSY shops, dont judge me.
Judge you ? Oh dude, nah. I got gear from at least three on that list. Hell I even have a 5.5 oz umbrella.

This is my tent:

gonefirefightin

free wieners
Judge you ? Oh dude, nah. I got gear from at least three on that list. Hell I even have a 5.5 oz umbrella.

This is my tent:

And I thought I was one of the only cowboy campers out there, lol

I am at 7oz for the zpacks tarp

AngryMetalsmith

Jun 4, 2006
You guys are fuckin' killin' me. When I thru-hiked the CT I had a 4-season, 2-person tent that weighed 7.5lbs. :rofl:

I was also *much* younger. :homer:
And what was your total pack weight with food and water ?

I’m looking at a base weight between 17-18 pounds. Food for four days, fuel and water adds 8-10 pounds. So starting weight should be 25-28 lbs.

AngryMetalsmith

Jun 4, 2006
And I thought I was one of the only cowboy campers out there, lol

I am at 7oz for the zpacks tarp
Dude, my tent can definitely handle some shit weather. First night in it was high 30s with 25mph sustained winds. Also been in 50 mph gusts. Torrential downpours are no problem either. And, being made from Deneema it doesn’t absorb water. So no extra weight to carry the next day.

gonefirefightin

free wieners
Dude, my tent can definitely handle some shit weather. First night in it was high 30s with 25mph sustained winds. Also been in 50 mph gusts. Torrential downpours are no problem either. And, being made from Deneema it doesn’t absorb water. So no extra weight to carry the next day.
The gist of my gear for this last year minus food and consumables https://lighterpack.com/r/nw01v6