Quantcast

■●■□♤Thursday gmt°○○▪︎▪︎

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Pulled into the Art District, got out of my car to head to the studio and couldn't help but notice the two homeless people arguing in the middle of the intersection. One was completely naked and jerking off. So over this place.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Pulled into the Art District, got out of my car to head to the studio and couldn't help but notice the two homeless people arguing in the middle of the intersection. One was completely naked and jerking off. So over this place.
That was performance art, in your art district.

You just don't get "it".

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Rode. No obvious wankers encountered, but two minutes into the ride I realized the fork was sagging worse than my b*lls on a hot New England summer day. Kinda ruined my ride, we shall see if the fork needs a closer attention soon.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Today's high-ish country ride turned into a major shit show. Snow started dumping right as I entered the first down hill section after a 4 hour climb. Cold, nasty, dirt flinging bullshit. I may never be warm again. I am le cooked.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
another cancer scare for Ruth. She had blood work done The Kappa an Lambda values were off which could indicate mylenoma. we got those results on Friday The lab sent the results to her oncologist who called us tonight. The numbers for one was elevated but the ratio of the two was still in the safe zone. Still given her history they put her on a 6 month watch program.

We had a long happy hug post phone call

Fuck Cancer

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
FUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!

Turns out this:
92A4B553-7C3C-418E-89A8-D121153DED85.jpeg

Has led to this:
75C0EF96-8A69-46EA-BB43-E34C66EBAF2E.jpeg

Seems the arch is bent. Explains the fender was rubbing so much. Well that’s that.

:moneyflyingaway.gif:

Stepping up to a 38 though. Just ordered it. Silver linings.

Last edited:

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Well. Got one of the tires on the the kart off the rim. What I can't do however, is get a new tire on. Son of a monkey fuck.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
axle shear off?
No, that’s with it just poking through from the left side looking through the hole on the right. I was cleaning it to go ride, went to pull the front wheel off and the QR thing was really stiff to release. Then it was super super hard to unscrew (normally is easy as as I’m sure you know), so much so that it kinda pinged once I did manage to get it clear of the thread and dropout. Now I’m looking carefully I can see the arch is bent.

Last edited:

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Well. Got one of the tires on the the kart off the rim. What I can't do however, is get a new tire on. Son of a monkey fuck.
If you can't mount it with bare hands using just your thumbs you're not a real carter.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
Y u no Mezzer??
I would have considered the Ohlins but they’re quite hard/slow to get here and expensive if not OEM. Marz aren’t quite on the performance level of Fox Perf Elites according to the internet, and I don’t like SRAM/Rockshox for various mostly irrational but some rational (service, spares, material and internal design choice) reasons. Also I like that thick all black shaft, baby.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
move to charlotte now?
Y u no Mezzer??
b/c 38 is teh sheeeeeet, bro.

been feeling cruddy. head cold. yuck. wife outta town, so managing teh boys. gotta go over to hickory for a program tomorrow night. i foresee many sleeps in my future this weekend, and some local bikes.