Quantcast

●○Thursmeh●○▪︎

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Sore neck today. More rain but looks like we will finally get a stretch of dry weather starting this weekend and should make for a good Easter week.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
:wave:

Reporting for doody.

Had a messed up dream. Was in a city somewhere in the US, parked at a hotel. Woke up in the dream and found that my car had been stolen, along with my yet to be ridden new bike and a Leafs jersey.

I found it strange as I don't own any hockey jerseys.

Anyways...

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

Lost power this morning with no estimated date for restoration. Cell service has taken a hit too, so now I'm in a random parking lot 20 minutes from home hotspotting. Good way to start the day.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Hello peoples

Busy 4-10 shift after skiing yesterday. Emissions test for Land Cruiser, breakfast with a friend from undergrad playing in a touring show that’s on town, writing a bit of a conference abstract, and working 1-5 from home in order for today.

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Rode le fatbike. It was meh.
T minus 7 days until we depart out west.
Still a shitload of stuff to take care of. One of them is looking into those esim for USA data.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Lots to do of actual work today. It's nearly Friday and that is what I need to finish today. I do have tacos for lunch, so there is that.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Hello peoples

Busy 4-10 shift after skiing yesterday. Emissions test for Land Cruiser, breakfast with a friend from undergrad playing in a touring show that’s on town, writing a bit of a conference abstract, and working 1-5 from home in order for today.
Will there be an Overland parking portion of the test ? Asking for a friend.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
I'm realising that my relationship with my oldest son is broken. I'm too hard on him, and see everything he does through a negative lens. it breaks my heart caus' he's not a bad kid, but obviously, he reacts poorly to my negativity. and so we have a vicious cycle. I have to find a way to fix this before its too late. He's only 12, so there's still time... this being a parent thing is hard. sometimes, just being a human feels hard... blah.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Sounds like something Carey would make right, assuming he's still involved with the company.
He is. And they are very small cracks. I’m not sure it’s enough to do much about. I missed them on my first inspection, and they’d be tough to photograph. I’m gonna let it go for now. This isn’t a coffee table bass I bought for the quality of the finish. …I’m shopping for one of those on Saturday :)

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I just found her in the R-Pod. I wept, thought she was gone. She's now eating breakfast.
glad to hear she is safe. when our cats go MIA we have a list of places we check first, as our cats like to find odd places to nap.

should note our cats are indoor only. but we are working on leash training them.