Quantcast

☀☀☀ I am through with this derp GMT ☀☀☀

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
it might not be that they're slow climbers, maybe just slower than minions or hrs. they do provide killer traction out here so it's worth it if more can be done about the 'being a puss' issue when climbing. a wise man once told me "you just need to suffer more".

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I have seen people biking with those, neither the dog nor person looks happy
The seat tube mount with elastic lead is $13 on ebay, See how she does. So far I've just been holding her on her short lead, but peddling the dirt jump bike while seated is the suck. I guess could raise the seat up for touring the 'hood.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
wtf kind of mickey mouse electric distribution system supplies you your power?!?!
Equipment made of cheese apparently. It's an electrical switch bus something or other in the manufacturing plant that is doing it.

Coffee machine still works...

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
it might not be that they're slow climbers, maybe just slower than minions or hrs. they do provide killer traction out here so it's worth it if more can be done about the 'being a puss' issue when climbing. a wise man once told me "you just need to suffer more".
Do it! At least for the front tire. Corners better than the Butcher I was running and the DHF before that with no unpredictable break away while cornering. Just run a semi-slick out back if you are worried about rolling resistance, after all, it isn't the quickest rear tire by any means.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Do it! At least for the front tire. Corners better than the Butcher I was running and the DHF before that with no unpredictable break away while cornering. Just run a semi-slick out back if you are worried about rolling resistance, after all, it isn't the quickest rear tire by any means.
I have a minion ss, almost died when I tried them before, gave it away to FullTrucker I think. I should try again.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Saw my girlfriends Mom naked today. Now I am going to have to go to the strip bar and spend a boatload of cash to burn that image from my thoughts... I need whisky now. Fack....

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
I have a minion ss, almost died when I tried them before, gave it away to FullTrucker I think. I should try again.
You should. I've been running the e13 up front with a Slaughter out back ever since I got my SB5 and it's been a fantastic combination. Only times it's performed sub-optimally has been on polished rocks or logs and in soft deep stuff.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
I run meaty knobs on my rear tire, because when your hydration pack is weighted down with beer and snacks, it doesn't really matter. DHR 2 in the back has amazballs traction up stuff anyways.

:headbang::drag::cheers:

:panic:

COME ON WEEKEND, I CAN SMELL YA

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Front e13 is fucking fantastic, rear would not seat easily and when finally seated would not hold air. Pumped up to 28 6 times in 5 miles. Dropped Giggle Pig off at shop to be picked up next week. Loading up the GT and headed back out because trails are prime and rain is coming in a few houes.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
:stupid:

TRS+ front, Slaughter rear

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
do you mean this is the first of four annual new pants days or you've bought one out of four needed pairs of new pants?
Bought 4 new pairs of pants (shouldn't that be 8???).
Wearing 1 of 4.

Went to Bonobos store. Tried on one pair for size/fit. Clerk looked up inventory in that size with her iPad. Picked 4 I liked. She took a pic of my credit card, and sent me out the door with an email and a promise. Three days later, a box of pants arrived.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Went to Bonobos store. Tried on one pair for size/fit. Clerk looked up inventory in that size with her iPad. Picked 4 I liked. She took a pic of my credit card, and sent me out the door with an email and a promise. Three days later, a box of pants arrived.
Sounds very hip.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Filled up the pepper mill. While doing so I spilled half of them on the Kitchen floor. The ones that ended up by the Cat bowl I discarded, The rest I scooped up and put in the pepper mill. Don't tell anyone. I mopped and cleaned the floor afterwards in case anybody noticed, both my crime and how dirty the floor actually was...

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Filled up the pepper mill. While doing so I spilled half of them on the Kitchen floor. The ones that ended up by the Cat bowl I discarded, The rest I scooped up and put in the pepper mill. Don't tell anyone. I mopped and cleaned the floor afterwards in case anybody noticed, both my crime and how dirty the floor actually was...
You remember back in the good ol' days when weed came with shitloads of stems and seeds? Yeah - I had a roommate that would save the seeds and put them in the pepper grinder. Fucking stoners. :disgust1:

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Back from 2nd attempt at trail riding and it was successful. I've been running butchers and slaughters on the hard tail and 5" travel bike for awhile. They work well for me but it is pretty clear after just 5 miles the triple compound e13 has more grip. It also throws rocks and shit into your face at speeds over 20mph, damn little rocks were flying.

Last edited:

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Back from 2nd attempt at trail riding and it was successful. I've been running butchers and slaughters on the hard tail and 5" travel bike for awhile. They work well for me but it is pretty clear after just 5 miles the triple compound e13 has more grip. It also throws rocks and shit into your face at speeds over 20mph, damn little rocks were flying.
I thought that this would simmer down over time with the Wild Rock'R's... but it hasn't. I may have to get fenders for the damn bike...