Quantcast

☀☀☀ I am through with this derp GMT ☀☀☀

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Shit is done at work.

Beer is purchased in advance of tomorrow's holiday.

I'm ready to go spend a long time in the bush tomorrow. Just me, the bike and the shed. Too bad no one else around these parts seems to be interested in riding? :confused::crazy:

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Shit is done at work.

Beer is purchased in advance of tomorrow's holiday.

I'm ready to go spend a long time in the bush tomorrow. Just me, the bike and the shed. Too bad no one else around these parts seems to be interested in riding? :confused::crazy:
I was going to suggest extra strength condoms but then I thought that's not classy.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Morning Monkeys.

Strong coffee and if the weather holds, a trip to the park at lunch. The pooch is needing a bit more exercise than the walks, so I am getting some shoes this weekend and might do light jogs. The bike is the best option, still. But the damn rear pad fell out of my dirt lid and I can't find it.

Any monkeys have a leash attachment for a bike? I saw one that mounted near the rear axle that spaced out about a foot from the bike. Or am I over thinking it and just hold the damn leash? :rofl:

I run the dog on the bike with a gentle leader collar and a regular leash in the left hand. Takes some training and a stable bike. Cosmo will pull like a freight train if I let him. I have to pull his head up lest I want to ride the lightning.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Got the keys to the new house. I could grow accustomed to the view. The Olympics are hiding behind those clouds
IMAG0030.jpg

Last edited:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I run the dog on the bike with a gentle leader collar and a regular leash in the left hand. Takes some training and a stable bike. Cosmo will pull like a freight train if I let him. I have to pull his head up lest I want to ride the lightning.
I had a gentle leader for Tori (my first Rottie) and it worked awesome, I totally forgot about that. Abbey really wants to pull, but using quick checks on the short lead, she relaxes quick. But she was dragging the wife around the block when she tried because she didn't know to check her when she pulled. :rofl:

I ordered the seat post rig because $13. I'll pick up a leader this weekend.