Quantcast

☆☆☆ Weekend Day Numero Uno ☆☆☆

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Sun is out.
I'm gonna head out for a little ride. Trails might have been postholed to death. We'll see.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Skiing. Right back to Denver once lessons and Devo are done as I have a concert to play in tonight.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Slept in then hit the grocery store for the weekly reload. $300 later, the fridge is busting. I'm about to hop on the kickr for two hours, which will max out my indoor ride tolerance.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
i might be a inch shorter thaks to the elderly lady getting her bag out of the overhead yesterday...

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
it felt like last nights artisnal mexican offering came out sideways....i though it drew blood...

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
It's gonna be a while before we bring a new dog into our life. When Moses showed up our lives were magnitudes less complex. I want to have time to hang with and train a new pup to the boostindoubles lifestyle.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Cleaned out my car. So much stuff hidden in the nooks and crannies. Items found ranged from two trekking poles, tree saw, toilet paper roll, full box of ziplock sandwich bags (really??), multiple rolls of gorilla tape including some fancy blue stuff, a green rock, a massive stack of Canadian tire money (can I cash that in? $$$), Patagonia rain jacket, full bottle of chain lube and about 20 pens.

Also put the all season wheelset back on. Hopefully it doesn't snow 3 feet between now and Wednesday.

Found some used steel wheels for the winters for $60. Happy about that.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Just slipped on some ice and drove my arm into the side of the house. May legitimately have a torn rotator cuff now. It's always good when one body part hurts so badly you get a headache.

I need to move to florida.
Maybe ride your snow blower next time?

But for real jokes aside, that sucks. Hopefully it's not major.