Quantcast

♢◆♢Wednesday GMT♢◆♢◆

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
I can guarantee you'll inhale more than that on a good mid-summer ride/hike....
Eh, NBD. Most cleanroom environments have an allowable threshold of fecal particulate. And I can assure you that not everyone washes their hands. :blink:
Yeah but now I know, where as before I could eat canned peaches and shredded carrots without having to think about the amount of insect filth I'm ingesting.

I guess I'm on a strict beer diet now.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Yeah but now I know, where as before I could eat canned peaches and shredded carrots without having to think about the amount of insect filth I'm ingesting.

Could be worse. At least they don't have published limits of schmegma. Then you'd know that's in there.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA

heh.....I'm sure your local microbreweries have much stricter cleanliness guidelines....:busted:

CrabJoe StretchPants

Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
you should be busy tracking down dan-o
Friend texted a friend who said he "think's he's cool but will text him to be sure"

Like my friend just said, if anything bad/serious was going on, he'd have heard about it from at least 1 or 2 guys in our riding/drinking circle of friends. so he's probably just spending more time on the trails/boat/bongshed and less time online.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Friend texted a friend who said he "think's he's cool but will text him to be sure"

Like my friend just said, if anything bad/serious was going on, he'd have heard about it from at least 1 or 2 guys in our riding/drinking circle of friends. so he's probably just spending more time on the trails/boat/bongshed and less time online.
Highlighted for truthiness.

Poor bastard is no doubt stuck in an endless loop of scraping and painting.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

he's got 2 kids doesn't he?

CrabJoe StretchPants

Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
As a side note, I think the last time I saw dan-o in person, was either a Bromont opening day or a big Kahuna ride, for those of you north shore monkeys that know about that. Needless to say, I haven't done either in many years.