Quantcast

2016 speculation thread

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
This election is the choice between two turds. One is like stepping in dog shit when you walk across some nice, plush, green grass. Really annoying, but doesn't take too long to deal with. The other is like walking into a public restroom to discover that someone has exploded and sprayed shit all over the walls, floor, ceiling and clogged the toilet, with no attempt to clean up after one's self.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
This election is the choice between two turds. One is like stepping in dog shit when you walk across some nice, plush, green grass. Really annoying, but doesn't take too long to deal with. The other is like walking into a public restroom to discover that someone has exploded and sprayed shit all over the walls, floor, ceiling and clogged the toilet, with no attempt to clean up after one's self, and is lying in wait to throw feces at you while you recant in horror.
you stopped too early.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Women love me and my tiny hands

“I’ve had a lot of women come up to me and say, ‘Boy, I’ve heard that and I’ve heard a lot worse than that over my life,'” Trump said. “If that’s what it’s going to take to lose an election, I would be pretty sad, then I have to go back to my other life.”
From Trumps top source: Things people have said...

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
poor north cackalacka...they're both gonna lose, then everyone's gonna revolt, then I'm gonna have to hide...i would hide with @stevew, but he's gonna be all frothed that hillz is teh winnar...

I think your best bet is to just try to blend in.

Use poor grammar, drool and wear camo. Protect the kids by giving them mohawks. Best bet for the wife is just to have her gain 100 lbs, if she isn't down with that a spray tan and a set of cheap fake cans should do the trick..

Last edited:

AngryMetalsmith

Jun 4, 2006
Today I spotted my first Hillary yard sign. I've seen a few Trump signs and even noticed one got removed after the "pussy grab" video. But three weeks away and this is the first sighting. In '08 the signs and banners for both candidates were inescapable throughout the election.

AngryMetalsmith

Jun 4, 2006
I think your best bet is to just try to blend in.

Use poor grammar, drool and wear camo. Protect the kids by giving them mohawks. Best bet for the wife is just to have her gain 100 lbs, if she isn't down with that a spray tan and a set of cheap fake cans should do the trick..
It never really works, they can always tell the difference. Almost like it's some kind of sense, they just know we're not like them.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
It never really works, they can always tell the difference. Almost like it's some kind of sense, they just know we're not like them.
Stop breathing through your nose. It also helps to wear sunglasses, they help hide the self-awareness. If it is too dim for shades, a raccoon tan line helps distract them.

If you can't hide success and education, wear a visor and dress like an SEC football coach.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Today I spotted my first Hillary yard sign. I've seen a few Trump signs and even noticed one got removed after the "pussy grab" video. But three weeks away and this is the first sighting. In '08 the signs and banners for both candidates were inescapable throughout the election.
I've noticed that here too. Personal yard signs are pretty scarce, for either candidate. There is one giant Trump/Pence sign near a strip mall on my way home and that's about it. The most I've seen together is in @JohnE's hood actually. Arguably a more "affluent" area, I saw two, maybe three Trump signs, and a whole bunch of Johnson/Weld. I'd actually be willing to say that if we were going on yard signs alone the election, at least here, would be going to Johnson.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I've noticed that here too. Personal yard signs are pretty scarce, for either candidate. There is one giant Trump/Pence sign near a strip mall on my way home and that's about it. The most I've seen together is in @JohnE's hood actually. Arguably a more "affluent" area, I saw two, maybe three Trump signs, and a whole bunch of Johnson/Weld. I'd actually be willing to say that if we were going on yard signs alone the election, at least here, would be going to Johnson.
My hood is 50/50 Hillary/Bernie still. People who write on the bathroom walls at work are 100% Trump.

My favorite local sign is a home made one that says MEH, with the Hillary H logo.

Smaller text follows we with "I am begrudgingly with Her".

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Dont judge me because my neighbors are idiots...

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.

AngryMetalsmith

Jun 4, 2006

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Also:
"I promise you that we will be united against any Supreme Court nominee that Hillary Clinton, if she were president, would put up," McCain said.

According to my Dad Clinton had Scalia assassinated. I would only assume McCain is next.
He also claims that Obama is letting the Russians hack the election so he can invalidate it and remain president indefinitely.

His health is starting to fade. Hard to tell if dementia is setting in or just Republican.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
According to my Dad Clinton had Scalia assassinated. I would only assume McCain is next.
He also claims that Obama is letting the Russians hack the election so he can invalidate it and remain president indefinitely.

His health is starting to fade. Hard to tell if dementia is setting in or just Republican.
Dammit, no one ever comes to me and asks if I want to be in on all these government conspiracies. Sometimes I question why I even work for the government if I can't be in on all this cool shit.