Quantcast

2016 speculation thread

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
'You'd f... her, wouldn't you? I'd f... her. C'mon, wouldn't you?'"

The Associated Press interviewed more than 20 people — former crew members, editors and contestants — who described crass behavior by Trump behind the scenes of the long-running hit show, in which aspiring capitalists were given tasks to perform as they competed for jobs working for him.

The staffers and contestants agreed to recount their experiences as Trump's behavior toward women has become a core issue in the presidential campaign. Interviewed separately, they gave concurring accounts of inappropriate conduct on the set.

Eight former crew members recalled that he repeatedly made lewd comments about a camerawoman he said had a nice rear, comparing her beauty to that of his daughter, Ivanka.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Aren't we at a point in our history that these people might actually *believe* that Toyota is an American company? :D
The trick was to make it big and expensive enough. Once you could drop 60+K and it was massively huge=american.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Holy shit, just got an email from the local die hard freedumb republican senator:

ANCHORAGE, ALASKA – U.S. Sen. Lisa Murkowski (R-Alaska) today released the following statement on Donald Trump:

"Offensive and inappropriate statements made by Donald Trump throughout this campaign have caused me to withhold my support or an endorsement. I have always supported the Republican presidential nominee and I had hoped to do the same in 2016. The video that surfaced yesterday further revealed his true character. He not only objectified women, he bragged about preying upon them. I cannot and will not support Donald Trump for President – he has forfeited the right to be our party’s nominee. He must step aside.
Respek.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Holy shit, just got an email from the local die hard freedumb republican senator:

Respek.
Why respect? Simply rats running off a sinking ship. These comments by Trump are perfectly consistent with has past behavior. Anyone surprised by this either hasn't been paying attention or is straight up stupid. Any respectable Republican would never have supported him from the start. People changing their minds now are just performing damage control for their own careers.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Why respect? Simply rats running off a sinking ship. These comments by Trump are perfectly consistent with has past behavior. Anyone surprised by this either hasn't been paying attention or is straight up stupid. Any respectable Republican would never have supported him from the start. People changing their minds now are just performing damage control for their own careers.
Had a similar conversation in the hangar today. The discussion was something to the effect of "what does it mean for Drumpf" and I said I didn't think it meant shit. If this latest debacle is what shocked you, I don't think you were paying attention, and for his die hards, its just Drumpf "saying it like he sees it". They will like him even more for it.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
There are levels of respect. I'm not throwing her a party or anything.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
And the conspiracy theorists are out claiming Clinton propped up Trump knowing about the tape so she could cause his downfall at the last minute.

Yep, Hillary made all those republicans vote for the candidate who has openly been a human pile of excrement only to once again show that he is a festering gizz-trumpet at the last minute.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator

Respek.

Haha.....fuck her just like the rest of them. You think any of these people are really shocked or somehow just learned something new? They'll still vote for him (if they even vote). This is all about saving face for their own careers. Like anyone was just sitting on the edge of their seats waiting to vote until they heard Murkowski or Paul Ryan's endorsement. They all sat there through the primaries just waiting to see who the winner was so they could get behind them. If they meant any of this they would have tried to do something when it mattered. Newsflash: drumpf was joke in the 90's too.

Last edited:

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
if there isn't a campaign commercial using the audio of hillary laughing about getting a kiddie rapist off....i'd be shocked.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Haha.....fuck her just like the rest of them. You think any of these people are really shocked or somehow just learned something new? They'll still vote for him (if they even vote). This is all about saving face for their own careers. Like anyone was just sitting on the edge of their seats waiting to vote until they heard Murkowski or Paul Ryan's endorsement. They all sat there through the primaries just waiting to see who the winner was so they could get behind them. If they meant any of this they would have tried to do something when it mattered. Newsflash: drumpf was joke in the 90's too.
That one guy that nobody voted for says "I told you".