Quantcast

24hrs of Dalton: Plans & Smacktalk

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
Ah joy... went for a little training ride the other day and came to this hill I've never successfully climbed. Motored up it no problem. So I decided what the heck, and did hill repeats on it for a half hour :devil:

ghostrider

7034 miles, still no custom title
Jan 6, 2003
Shadows of Mt Boney, CA.
Originally posted by Echo
Ah joy... went for a little training ride the other day and came to this hill I've never successfully climbed. Motored up it no problem. So I decided what the heck, and did hill repeats on it for a half hour :devil:
Try shutting the motor off and pedaling up it next time.

stuntmatty

Thnikkaman
Oct 2, 2003
Bike Hater Central
Secret location :devil:

And I scoped out a HUGE drop in the same area too :eek:

Hmmmm....did you just say HUGE drop. We might have to get all Spanish Inquisition on yer a$$. There are ways of making you talk. :devil: :p

BTW lets develop that other location soon by East Bay.

ghostrider

Jan 6, 2003
Shadows of Mt Boney, CA.
Dudes, this is a forum for smack talk, not "my new secret drop" freeride crap. The fact is, 'hill repeats' or not, Echo is going down.

And, Echo, it isn't really considered a hill if your suspension soaks up the vast majority of it. Watch out for all those ants at the top.

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
Ha, don't worry west coast boy! All that work on 3 hour grinds up dry fire roads will probably feel great when you get to the east coast and find short, steep, wet, muddy root covered climbs :D

Tweek

I Love Cheap Beer!
Ha. Squirrel's speed alone will get us the win, even before we get out our secret weapon Deyv :devil:
Dat's the plan -- Can you picture it?
Squirrel and Deyv build up a big comfy lead, enough so that the rest of our team can run the drunken crit by the time we go out :D

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
Originally posted by ghostrider
Team Ass Balancer will NOT be intimidated. We will defeat Echo and his scrawny posers even if it kills us (or we have to resort to sabotage).
Sabotage? Who was picking you up from the airport again? :devil:

ghostrider

Jan 6, 2003
Shadows of Mt Boney, CA.
Sabotage? Who was picking you up from the airport again? :devil:
TreeSaw, actually. Although, my bike will be going to your house. I'll put locks on the case.

Sabotage can be as simple as a little Clear Spring added to the beer supply.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Originally posted by ghostrider
TreeSaw, actually. Although, my bike will be going to your house. I'll put locks on the case.

Sabotage can be as simple as a little Clear Spring added to the beer supply.
Or some Genesee Cream Ale. They'll be spending too much time on the crapper to ride.

splat

Nam I am
Originally posted by Tweek
Dat's the plan -- Can you picture it?
Squirrel and Deyv build up a big comfy lead, enough so that the rest of our team can run the drunken crit by the time we go out :D
Hmmmm
here is where your plan will collapse , where after you and echo!

and maybe instigator !

and we have Bill the cook! Mmmmm MMMmmm and now a secret Weapon ! Our new Coach!

Instigator

ass balancer
Aug 22, 2001
Rochester, NY
Originally posted by splat
Hmmmm
here is where your plan will collapse , where after you and echo!

and maybe instigator !

and we have Bill the cook! Mmmmm MMMmmm and now a secret Weapon ! Our new Coach!

And maybe me:confused: dude, I am as slow as they come.

"secret coach" eh?

jdcamb, told me he is going to be helping you guys out for the race.............................I told him he is a trader to his local friends and will be paying the price of treason, for quite some time:angry: ;)

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
Originally posted by TreeSaw
Now you're all in trouble.....:D

My new "Blue Raja" will take me to the lead! :devil:

(as piloted by Moe...he's teaching me how to throw down some mad skill you know)
Is that your new ride? Sweet! That bike is good for freeride or XC, you can ditch the K2 :monkey: