Quantcast

++ another day gmt ++

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Just spend two days driving, up and back, to record three tracks in two days. Loaded up on Monster, and up late arranging and mixing. Being back at my day job feels very alien, right now.

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali

jackalope

Mental acuity - 1%
Jan 9, 2004
in a single wide, cooking meth...
While I hate to deviate from the "what did you get" poopdeck, I actually had one of those abject pieces of feces back in the day (albeit, I had a noodly SC fork up front rather than a noodly DC fork). Broke the rear swingarm in a few months, and blew up the laughably bad Fox coil shock repeatedly (usually one run down Beehive in Pisgah was more than enough to permanently speed up the rebound). Man, bikes are so much better today.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Tis true. I really liked the Megatrail (other than the crazy stack height) but the price on the Capra considering the build is unreasonably good right now. $2249 with only the Lyric RC as the weak point. I'll need to do some shim stack tuning but it'll be as good as the RCT3 after that, minus the lockout nob.
What did you end up getting?

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Tired. I had two bowls of raisin bran for breakfast this morning. I am not regretting that decision. Lots of Salesforce and Excel reporting today. That is all.

pizza diavola

Monkey
Dec 3, 2013
Did you go with the aluminum of carbonz?

Man you guys crack me up, thanks for that. I went for a ride today. First of the new year. First in almost three months. WTF is wrong with me?!?

Wingnut

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2003
Sorry, I'm Canadian ..sorry...
I can haz bike

Funny story, I watched a guy in a truck with a giant YT sticker (I'm somewhat presuming it was Ace Hayden, being the local YT sponsored rider) almost run someone off the road last week with said truck. He was quite obviously in a bigger hurry that the other 20 some-odd commuters on the same stretch of road.... Managed to squeeze his Chev 1500 into the space of a Yaris Hatchback..

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Shits been cold AF here...Dog bro wasn't quite sure what to make of a frozen puddle

Some light snow last night, but enough to still have fun in with the kiddo

Out of snow beer...I need to address this issue post haste. :cheers:

For realz.

Death ice on Laurel.

Will post more pics when my hands are done defrosting.