Quantcast

Are we witnessing the death of the Republican Party?

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
lol it's always the American's that put those on their packs.... yet to meet a Canadian that puts them on.
Well I have several confirmed Canuck sightings with said maple leafs in the states. 'Beckers are also rather fond of their sailboat patches and fleur de lis. When travelling abroad I cannot confirm the nationality of such patch bearers, but americans do not need patches. We exude 'Mericanism through our exceptionalism (obesity), much like how you can identify a German at distance because of the socks and sandals.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle

Hard to tell Fey from Palin except for the lack of saggy jowls and the glimmer of self realization.

Last edited:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I'm sure he was trying to make a point about something...
He wants to make it legal to vape on airplanes. I wonder who helps finance his campaign?

I'd rather fly into the side of a mountain than be on a plane full of vaping douchebags.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
He wants to make it legal to vape on airplanes. I wonder who helps finance his campaign?

I'd rather fly into the side of a mountain than be on a plane full of vaping douchebags.
Not all that long ago I watched some douche get yarded of a plane by airport cops for vaping in the lav. Generally speaking, things that get hot are frowned upon while aboard the aircraft.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
I've posted a few time about my theory that the only quality modern Republicans care about is the ability to be a dick to people they don't like. I give you the Republican front runner.

http://gawker.com/donald-trump-advocates-shooting-muslims-with-bullets-di-1760237641
I still think it's possible he's trolling. He's just trying to see how far he can take the BS before it's too much. If so, I hope he has a team documenting it all, I would watch that documentary. Either way, It certainly is reveling an incredibly scary portion of the American electorate.