Quantcast

###Buttcrack of Tuesderp GMT###

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Rock garden is almost done. The exit has a hard left that is ridiculously difficult at speed. A rock berm has been suggested. This will be the first and hopefully only berm the OG spot ever sees. Still not sure about any kind of berm out there on old school singletrack.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Try toasting them?
I did. I am spoiled and need the real thing. Why don't more places serve waffles? Go to the bar have a few beers. Get waffles. Even whisky goes well with waffles. Pickled or fried Herring or Smelts and waffles with pearl onions and lima beans or spring peas served with heinz salad cream. Fucking delish...

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
I did. I am spoiled and need the real thing. Why don't more places serve waffles? Go to the bar have a few beers. Get waffles. Even whisky goes well with waffles. Pickled or fried Herring or Smelts and waffles with pearl onions and lima beans or spring peas served with heinz salad cream. Fucking delish...
Interest rapidly declined after salad cream, WTF is salad cream?

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Ruth's surgery is in the morning so we took a walk downtown and dropped into Demitris Taverna for dinner then enjoyed the orange glow of the sunset on the clouds as we strolled arm in arm through the park. Who knows how long it will be post surgery before we can do this again. I think it really helped to put our minds into a good place going into tomorrows unknown. Damn I love that woman.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Ruth's surgery is in the morning so we took a walk downtown and dropped into Demitris Taverna for dinner then enjoyed the orange glow of the sunset on the clouds as we strolled arm in arm through the park. Who knows how long it will be post surgery before we can do this again. I think it really helped to put our minds into a good place going into tomorrows unknown. Damn I love that woman.
did you have the salad cream??

(speedy recovery to Ruth)

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Gross, that must feel like riding with a load in your shorts, just squishing around as you shift position. All I would be able to think about the entire ride is how much I need to wipe my ass. This is not my idea of fun, nope. Freakin roadies...
well this is the "buttcrack of Tuesderp " thread after all...

stuff goes on your taint and next to your balls not your ass

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Yuna was up at 1. I put her back in bed but couldn't get back to sleep. Now she's up again, with the difference that I'm watching over the camera from downstairs as the wife hopefully deals with it instead. I may have to hustle up two flights of stairs if wife + baby do not emerge on the camera soon. Ah, there they are... Crisis (for me) averted.