Quantcast

Cairns World Champs

Gary

"S" is for "neo-luddite"
Aug 27, 2002
UK
Heads up

FINALLY in the last big update Sony have added the REDBULL App on PS3 and PS4

way less fucking about for folk like me with shit internet and less gadgets than the average modern world person.

Gary

"S" is for "neo-luddite"
Aug 27, 2002
UK
a PS4 is an essential item even for a neolithic man like myself.

It wasn't called the #STONE age for nothing

:drag:

Last edited:

Electric_City

Torture wrench
Apr 14, 2007
Isn't Hill the only racer who won the World Cup and World Championship the same year?

Maybe he'll be the first (only?) to win the EWS and the DH WC the same year.

FlipSide

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2001
Isn't Hill the only racer who won the World Cup and World Championship the same year?
François Gachet, Nico Vouilloz and Sam Hill for the men.

Anne-Caro, Sabrina Jonnier, Manon Carpenter and Rachel Atherton for the ladies.

I really hope he wins the World Champs and EWS too! That would be amazing!

Bikael Molton

goofy for life
Jun 9, 2003
El Lay
Anyone seeing the broadcast listed on the Red Bull TV app? I only see it on the web link.

EDIT: per Vital thread, I'm not the only one.

4130biker

PM me about Tantrum Cycles!
May 24, 2007
Anyone seeing the broadcast listed on the Red Bull TV app? I only see it on the web link.

EDIT: per Vital thread, I'm not the only one.
Red Bull link in this thread kicks me out to the app, then says "unable to load content"
Pretty positive sign that it seems to be in the works.
I'd love to hear the backstory of how UCI made the most anticipated race a last minute debacle to broadcast.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Red Bull link in this thread kicks me out to the app, then says "unable to load content"
Pretty positive sign that it seems to be in the works.
I'd love to hear the backstory of how UCI made the most anticipated race a last minute debacle to broadcast.
They probably wanted $$$$ thinking that DH gets the same number of viewers as Le Tour...

Mo(n)arch

Turbo Monkey
Dec 27, 2010
Italy/south Tyrol
Easily the most fun Wyn tv I have seen this year. :D

Not ony the snakes seem to bite in Cairns:

Pinkbike has the information that this will be Sam Hill's last DH race ever :eek::panic::(

Last edited:

Electric_City

Torture wrench
Apr 14, 2007
He can always change his mind if he misses it.

Or he can retire, traffic some pot, go to federal prison, and come back to WC racing 15 years later!

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
I really hope Sam Hill wins.

Will Sam be one of the first elite men to take a run, as I'm sure his ranking is pretty low? So we might not even see his run on RedBull (or wherever the heck it is being shown).

'size

Turbo Monkey
May 30, 2007
AZ
I really hope Sam Hill wins.

Will Sam be one of the first elite men to take a run, as I'm sure his ranking is pretty low? So we might not even see his run on RedBull (or wherever the heck it is being shown).
start list on vital. he's first.

atrokz

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2002
teedotohdot
Looks like Redbull is NOT streaming in Canada, but is almost everywhere else. WTF gives?!!

Anyone in Canada watching this? How?

Also, looks like 11pm Sat for mens start, or is that Friday?

'size

Turbo Monkey
May 30, 2007
AZ
the red bull livestream page tells you the date and time each race is in your timezone.

Flo33

Turbo Monkey
Mar 3, 2015
Styria
Honestly, what is going on. Why are these agreements being negotiated by country... stop the madness.
Welcome to enjoying digital content in the way the big European Union wants us to.

Actually it's the fault of the zillion different content industries marketing companies every member state of the European Union has to have, but it's much more popular to blame the EU for it.