Quantcast

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
I want to know if the guy had a record...was there any reason whatsover to perform all these searches? Other then the fact that some Cop was checking out his a$$ as he got out of the car?

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I want to know if the guy had a record...was there any reason whatsover to perform all these searches? Other then the fact that some Cop was checking out his a$$ as he got out of the car?
the article i read on the blaze about it was much more detailed.

a drug sniffing dog pinged his car as a "hit" but nothing was found.

they did the cavity searches, then the 3 enemas, then the colonoscopy. he refused consent to all these medical procedures.

the bigger problem - the warrant was only valid in one county, and the doctors at the medical center there refused to provide the requested treatments due to ethical concerns. so the cops took him to another medical center (to me this says they were shopping him around) that agreed to perform the procedures. the problem is the medical center was in a county where the search warrant was not valid. even worse, it was a temporary search warrant. preparations for the colonoscopy did not begin until after the warrant had expired.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
the article i read on the blaze about it was much more detailed.

a drug sniffing dog pinged his car as a "hit" but nothing was found.

they did the cavity searches, then the 3 enemas, then the colonoscopy. he refused consent to all these medical procedures.

the bigger problem - the warrant was only valid in one county, and the doctors at the medical center there refused to provide the requested treatments due to ethical concerns. so the cops took him to another medical center (to me this says they were shopping him around) that agreed to perform the procedures. the problem is the medical center was in a county where the search warrant was not valid. even worse, it was a temporary search warrant. preparations for the colonoscopy did not begin until after the warrant had expired.
I am seeing a big payday for him soon...call it a money shot if you will...

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
the fact that you posted a link to a apple app leads me to believe that you are coming down with something...
From facebook and too lazy to google the play store version before but I did have a stomach virus the Sunday before last. Worse than death.