Quantcast

Election Day(s) Thread.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
so when georgia does their run off elections in january for the 2 senate seats....will it be mail in...and will the cut off day for ballots be the day of the election...

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
i think bc of the # of outstanding ballots to count
Only if the total votes number from AP is incorrect/variable. Based on the total implied by the percentage counted (80% currently) the numbers can’t swing to Trump’s favor, given the current count per candidate.

Edit - looks like they’re up to 90% now.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I had mentioned that they showed up armed to a facebook associate and his crazy ass wife pointed out that thy had prayed.

While I support your jackass right to carry a pistol if you feel the need. But don't justify bringing what you call a hunting riffle with you into town and claim "open carry". A hunting riffle has no business in town unless zombies.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I had mentioned that they showed up armed to a facebook associate and his crazy ass wife pointed out that thy had prayed.

While I support your jackass right to carry a pistol if you feel the need. But don't justify bringing what you call a hunting riffle with you into town and claim "open carry". A hunting riffle has no business in town unless zombies.
Well ARs are people hunting rifles, so it kind of makes sense.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Had a fucking moran do this in the *high school* in my home town. Because of his "rights"...

He wasn't technically wrong, but fuck that guy. :disgust:
We had a kid in my highschool do the same. A few months later he murdered his whole family as they slept.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
If I wasn't having to avoid the world because of COVID, I would totally wear a blue PAGA baseball cap.