Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
not sure how i missed this

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river

While I appreciate his nod to maintenance de routine, he should be aware that Fauci and the FBI Director are NOT the ones likely to be looking down into the basket. :brows:

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
I know I already answered this in the GMT of that day, but I saw this today and it definitely struck a somber chord.

CC: @Adventurous @Pesqueeb
I've been having that same argument with myself and trying to explain it to Wifey as to why I've cut a surprisingly large number of people out of our lives, including family. Thank you for finding that. It has helped me take some of my thoughts and put them into a more conveyable form. I'm still trying to figure out how I'm going to address it with my Dad. Might have to breach it via my mom and let her soften the edges first... The part about
where I acquired my morals is a really good point to address with them.

Last edited:

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
I know I already answered this in the GMT of that day, but I saw this today and it definitely struck a somber chord.

CC: @Adventurous @Pesqueeb
I want to come back to this, but I don't have the time this afternoon, but TL;DR, I'm pretty sure this is the argument I've been making since the "gun in mouth blues" post 2016 election thread. Look it up, I re-read it just a couple days ago, and there are a fair number of prescient predictions made in it. I'm not making an argument based on politics, I'm making a case for a systemic failure of moral clarity. I regret nothing I said in that thread. For anyone paying attention, it was clear from the outset who he was. If I made any mistakes, it was to grossly underestimate just how evil and awful a Trump administration was going to be.

Last edited:

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
I agree with this. Whilst I am incredibly glad that America has seemingly voted for Biden in the end, what is absolutely mind blowingly incredible is that after four years over 69 million people still voted for this absolute shit stain on humanity.

It’s going to be very hard for a lot of countries governments, and for the vast majority of people round the world, to have any kind of trust in America and American’s morals and decisions for a long time.

For me, above anything and everything, its the abdication of responsibility for the planet that was (let’s not get ahead of ourselves; still is) the most abhorrent. How dare your selfish ignorance and greed threaten the livability of the entire planet and ecosphere? The future damage done just by the delay here is going to cost so much to so many. Fuck you absolutely, die in prison.

It’s hard to pick between the border concentration camps and Covid as second place. Then there’s just a list that rolls all the way across the floor of all the other debasements... It’s just mind blowing to think about.

So.... 69 million people just said ‘Hell yeah’ to more of that. I have always been a fan of the idea of succession, but image this lot as an independent unrestrained state!?

I think you people who can see this have a lot of work to do. Maybe you can see more clearly why this individualism is an inherent harmful idea. It deliver only short term gains at terrific future cost. A functional, equitable and tolerant society is what matters most of all.

Last edited:

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
It’s going to be very hard for a lot of countries governments, and for the vast majority of people round the world, to have any kind of trust in America and American’s morals and decisions for a long time.
Those of us that live here don't so why should anyone else? I'll keep saying it till I'm blue in the face: we are literally a nation bratty selfish dimwits, with an affinity for cruelty.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
I agree with this. Whilst I am incredibly glad that America has seemingly voted for Biden in the end, what is absolutely mind blowingly incredible is that after four years over 69 million people still voted for this absolute shit stain on humanity.

For me, above anything and everything, its the abdication of responsibility for the planet that was (let’s not get ahead of ourselves; still is) the most abhorrent. How dare your selfish ignorance and greed threaten the livability of the entire planet and ecosphere? The future damage done just by the delay here is going to cost so much to so many. Fuck you absolutely, die in prison.

It’s hard to pick between the border concentration camps and Covid as second place. Then there’s just a list that rolls all the way across the floor of all the other debasements... It’s just mind blowing to think about.

So.... 69 million people just said ‘Hell yeah’ to more of that. I have always been a fan of the idea of succession, but image this lot as an independent unrestrained state!?

I think you people who can see this have a lot of work to do. Maybe you can see more clearly why this individualism is an inherent harmful idea. It deliver only short term gains at terrific future cost. A functional, equitable and tolerant society is what matters most of all.
well said, and rest assured half of us are very disappointed in the other half.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

Related

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
In the past 24 hours, Facebook has invoked emergency measures to make it harder for users to share posts that contain misleading information, to remove such posts from people’s newsfeeds, and to restrict the circulation of poll-related livestreams.

Poor little things. I wish them a swift and effective suicide.