Quantcast

friday end of it gfmt....

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Ah, how invigorating to be up at five-ay-em after a whole 4.5 hours of sleep.

Supposed to put in an offer on the house by 9 today, which was weighing on my mind all night. Guess I'll just start working and get out early for a bike ride.

Flo33

Turbo Monkey
Mar 3, 2015
Styria
Ah, how invigorating to be up at five-ay-em after a whole 4.5 hours of sleep.

Supposed to put in an offer on the house by 9 today, which was weighing on my mind all night. Guess I'll just start working and get out early for a bike ride.
Good morning, sounds like a plan.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
My father in law is terminally ill with cancer. Hope to see him this weekend with my be the last time. Not an easy time at the moment but we just have to face it and not be afraid to be sad.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Good morning, friends. 2500 yard swim done at the buttcrack of dawn. There is a guy who swims every morning who is a local GOP official. He has not been at the pool at all this week. Poor little fella.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
First week of ’training’ for my new job concludes today.
I have a bunch of homework to do, but it’s gonna be fun.
The new company has been so incredibly supportive, it has been eye-opening.
Gonna be a REALLY hard job if elective surgeries get shelved again.
But all in all, this is a good move, pretty psyched.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Outstanding coffee this morning.
Never got the snow tires on yesterday, I'll try again this afternoon.

Ride this weekend as the storm might roll in later and stay in the high country. 20-40" in the southern mountains, and Wolf creek is open....

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
I caught these two actually getting along. The chonker stopped playing as soon as he saw me watching.

I can haz tail??

Anyways, its Friday. Let's get this work thing done. Planning on doing a ride after work.

Last edited:

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Bike related: former coworker still has a connection through the bike shop he worked at growing up. He's able to get me a bit of a deal on the fork I want so I'm pulling the trigger on that. Very exciting.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
@Adventurous that looks ace, good luck.
@Nick what's the ride agenda?

Snow tires still to do here too, wife's new jerb is west coast which has interrupted our normal riding schedule.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado

Ride this weekend as the storm might roll in later and stay in the high country. 20-40" in the southern mountains, and Wolf creek is open....
when and where?

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...

What coffee are you drinking? (God™I hate to ask ??s like this...)

I am going to try this Lifeboost coffee as soon as I get my isht together here...

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
She landed a new role? Good for her, I knew it wasn't only a matter of time. She's too much of a force to let a little something like that deter her.
She went full bore with launching her own marketing/consultancy agency that's been picking up some good stuff:

She also just started a 50% time role with company up in the Pac NW. As I work eastern time still it's tough on post work rides now that it's dark at 5pm.