Quantcast

friday end of it gfmt....

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Had a great commute with the kids today
1604672692990.png

biking in shorts in November is somewhat unheard of. It's amazing what a bit of sunshine can do for the soul though.

Rode last night too. it was also warm, but with the time change, we were entirely in the dark this time. But boy was it wet. Some puddles were knee deep. no bueno. but still, another warm ride in the books, I'll take it!

My father in law is terminally ill with cancer. Hope to see him this weekend with my be the last time. Not an easy time at the moment but we just have to face it and not be afraid to be sad.
Sorry to hear that CBJ. Those are tough times. I hope you can find solace and strength with your family and friends.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
wife's new jerb
Rad! I was gonna ask what the gig is, but you already answered. Is that Joe Favorito site the part-time gig she has? And is it PT for them, or more of a consulting kinda setup? Anyways, tell her congrats! I guess I could stalk her over on IG and tell her myself... just been staying away from all the social media except this place and TGR.

++vibes for @CBJ

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Rad! I was gonna ask what the gig is, but you already answered. Is that Joe Favorito site the part-time gig she has? And is it PT for them, or more of a consulting kinda setup? Anyways, tell her congrats! I guess I could stalk her over on IG and tell her myself... just been staying away from all the social media except this place and TGR.

++vibes for @CBJ
The Movember/Snickers/GameOn/Jags thing mentioned in there is a deal she put together from her agency, that Joe webpage is the first I could find from a random search as I wrote that reply. The PT gig is working with an agency in the PacNW.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Folks on eBay are funny. Auction started at $20 with a buy it now of $70. Bidding is now up to $75. :rofl:

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
This weekend is looking good.

Sat 8:30 LDT
Sun 9:00 Millerica

Remainder of time will be spent entertaining little humans, leaf blowing and replacing the charcoal canister/vent valve on wife's RAV4.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Gonna be a REALLY hard job if elective surgeries get shelved again.
From my morning email update:

Dear Colleagues,

Over the past two weeks, UCHealth’s total number of hospitalized patients has almost doubled, growing from about 115 patients to about 220 patients with either confirmed or possible COVID-19 infections. This is the large surge of patients that we have spent months preparing for while hoping it wouldn’t occur.

To respond to this surge, care for our patients and support our staff and providers, UCHealth is taking several important steps:
  • Our hospitals may begin postponing some non-emergent surgeries that would lead to hospital admission. This helps free up hospital capacity. UCH and HRH began postponing a small number of cases this week.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Apparently while I was out on leave, the work cafeteria changed their hot sauce packet vendor of choice from Frank's to Texas Pete's.

I might have to leave early today to collect my thoughts.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
had ray nathans bbq and 2 bottles of stewarts black cherry soda....motherfuck...i am ready for a nap....

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
I caught these two actually getting along. The chonker stopped playing as soon as he saw me watching.

I can haz tail??

Anyways, its Friday. Let's get this work thing done. Planning on doing a ride after work.
hai there. i iz ur southern twin. i see your little friend and raise you a big friend.
1604684077317.jpeg