Quantcast

friday end of it gfmt....

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
put it in the freezer. duh.
j/k. happened to our old macbook. new battery fixed it.

fucked off work and went for a ride and beers with ol vinnycactus. it was glorious.

now hitting the grocery store and home for homemade pizza.
@jstuhlman Next time you see Jacob, give him a slap and tickle for me. He'll appreciate it, I promise.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
@jstuhlman Next time you see Jacob, give him a slap and tickle for me. He'll appreciate it, I promise.
our fams are gonna hang next weekend...i can definitely deliver the slap.

now that you clowns are both riding again you need to get him out next time he's up in the muthaland. you can deliver the tickle then.

we hit a new-ish local trail where they just built a decent jumpline. will be returning to work on my horrible jumping skills.

Last edited:

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
our fams are gonna hang next weekend...i can definitely deliver the slap.

now that you clowns are both riding again you need to get him out next time he's up in the muthaland. you can deliver the tickle then.

we hit a new-ish local trail where they just built a decent jumpline. will be returning to work on my horrible jumping skills.
I don't think I've ridden with him in at least 10 years, probably more. Next time he's up here I would definitely make sure to ride. I just recently rode for the first time in a while with with a long time buddy (his cousin), which is how I knew him in the first place. Good dude.

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
Was able to get out for my first night ride so far this fall. Elbow needed some ice. Was following a buddy tonight, and hit a couple of things I probably shouldn't have, but was into them before I realized.

Things come up really fast at night, even with good light.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
I don't think I've ridden with him in at least 10 years, probably more. Next time he's up here I would definitely make sure to ride. I just recently rode for the first time in a while with with a long time buddy (his cousin), which is how I knew him in the first place. Good dude.
hah! beau? i've ridden with him down here. dude's a pinner. tell him jonboy says hey.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Did you climb CG?
Roughly half of Denver was parked at the top of Apex at 3:30ish.
I did climb it... confirmed my theory that it never gets any easier.

might i suggest...another stout???
You may indeed. And indeed I had another stout. And then an IPA. And then another half an IPA. And then an imperial... pumpkin... ale and oh god what have I done??!!

The pizza went well with the IPA, though...

629D3E28-6275-4137-A5D2-FC97DC649826.jpeg