Quantcast

Guerrilla Gravity, badass frame manufacturer in Colorado

jackalope

Mental acuity - 1%
Jan 9, 2004
in a single wide, cooking meth...
Since @mtg is too proud to do this, I will go ahead put this out there. We need a kickstarter campaign to raise money for their legal defense fund when they eventually get sued by one (all?) of the big 3.

#lizardwar
#hookersncoke
#breakingthelaw

(hopefully Judas Priest will also throw a few sixpence's into the pot as well)

Last edited:

jackalope

Mental acuity - 1%
Jan 9, 2004
in a single wide, cooking meth...
I *might* use the corporate card, but I'll be the one paying for it in the end ;-).
1. Use corporate card to acquire GG stoke panzer
2. Celebrate new purchase with front range riding, local beer and hooker(s)
3. Get Matt/Will drunk and obtain South American BAMF status
4. Moar celebrating
5. Upon return home, explain to boss that using the company card earned tons of credit card points that can be used for things like getting office supplies and a fancy coffee maker...in fact, you deserve a promotion for helping the company.
6. Profit

slimshady

¡Mira, una ardilla!
careful with that one, many companies have policies in place that prevent the use of company cards for personal purchases, and in some cases that is grounds for firing.
You could actually do it, but once the post-trip audit is complete, the final tap will be on you. At least, that's how intra-company policies work here.

Anyway, I'm broke. But just being able to shake @mtg 's hand, tour the facilities (if allowed) and demo a Medium MT (is that OK? I'm 6' 0" and ride a 467mm reach Orbea Rallón in size L currently) will totally make my day.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Tell me about it. I'm ~6000 miles away from their HQ, and the new Megatrail looks tastier and tastier every day. Even more when I'm being told by my boss there is a slight chance I'd be flying to Boulder to work there for a week...

(fingers crossed)
If you end up in Boulder for a week, you'll be close to a bunch of great riding just to the North and South. Keep us posted and we'll make sure you make the most of any free time. :thumb:

mtg

Green with Envy
Sep 21, 2009
Denver, CO
You could actually do it, but once the post-trip audit is complete, the final tap will be on you. At least, that's how intra-company policies work here.

Anyway, I'm broke. But just being able to shake @mtg 's hand, tour the facilities (if allowed) and demo a Medium MT (is that OK? I'm 6' 0" and ride a 467mm reach Orbea Rallón in size L currently) will totally make my day.
You should definitely stop by if you make the trip to Boulder. You can certainly take a tour, rent a demo bike and we can point you towards some kickass riding.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
I strongly suggest building a backyard pump track; you and your kids will love it. Designing mine now.
What are you using to design and then will you self build?

I keep eyeing up a section of our land but not sure if it's big enough, the rest of our plot is too steeply sloped.

djjohnr

Turbo Monkey
Apr 21, 2002
Northern California
Graph paper and eyeballs. I'd be building it myself. We have a large lot but most of it is taken up with other stuff (lawn w/play structure, pool, deck etc). The section I have to work with isn't that big, so it will be a 20" and smaller type affair. If it doesn't work out we'll do a half pipe instead (they love riding their bikes at the skate park).

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
dude, I will volunteer labor if you want to do this. don't think that you can't use the steep bits.
The flat area is about 17*57' so that should be big enough for something fun. We were trying to work out if we have enough usable dirt or where to get some from...

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Freeride plaid is the preferred riding kit.

View attachment 124503
Got around to spotting that drop on Saturday, not that I want to turn around and head down hill on Belcher to hit it, but I will at some point :)

*I hadn't seen the file name until just now, so wasn't sure which trail it was on until the random spot as I slogged up Belcher.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Anybody have the headtube length for a medium, 26" wheel, first gen frame handy? Meant to order an offset headset but don't have the bike in front of me and forgot to measure because I'm dumb.