Quantcast

Hilarity ensues...

SacredYeti

Monkey
Sep 12, 2011
San Diego, CA
I'm just curious, what is it you have against sdpd? From my experiences with them they are very reasonable. Far easier to deal with than lapd anyway. I had more issues with them when I was a teenager than I want to admit. I was always very respectful even when I was angry, and I always got treated better than my "associates". If you have an issue with the officer the field is not the place to express it.
Honestly, SDPD hasn't been THAT bad (the occasional officer having a brain fart and forgetting to be a tad professional, that's it) but CHP I have a nice, colorful history with.

Last incident was a toll road violation. At the time in 2010 I had a fastrak account that was pay by plate. Officer pulled me over for not having a transponder going through the gate. Explained it to him, he said he's never heard of that in the law. Bought my ticket and monthly bill to the judge, he said the same thing, "Pay by plate is not allowed, come back for court, bye." Looked up the law and it basically said that pay by plate is up to the billing people (fastrak advertised it, so i think pay by plate is allowed). Also said I could've had the amount in cash on me for the toll to get out of the ticket.

Needless to say, both of them were dumbfounded when I bought the paperwork to court, got off. That's how I'm hoping this will go. And btw, to the jackass who gave me crap about suing them, never said I was. In fact I think I even said that's not how I am, thanks for reading buh-ddy :thumb:

P.S. To all you whiny "adults" still going on about the pot sticker, let's go find a person with a "Guinness" or a "Stone Ale" bumper sticker or any other beer company, must mean they are drunk or having a drinking problem and need professional help.

Last edited:

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
Just don't get your a$$ seud like TheMontashu!
You mean the one that got thrown out?

She had already got paid like I had said, judge agreed

sun of a beech... I think mueshue moved to san diego
Nope, on the rare occasion I do drive with it, it's locked in the tool box in the bed (and I have my card) and I have enough sense to not own a single article of anything that has a pot leaf or reference on it

Loose the pot ad dude, it's asking for it. Other than that F that cop who hit you. I can't say F the police, cause 9/10 have been totally cool too me

Last edited:

SacredYeti

Monkey
Sep 12, 2011
San Diego, CA
You mean the one that got thrown out?

She had already got paid like I had said, judge agreed

Nope, on the rare occasion I do drive with it, it's locked in the tool box in the bed (and I have my card) and I have enough sense to not own a single article of anything that has a pot leaf or reference on it

Loose the pot ad dude, it's asking for it. Other than that F that cop who hit you. I can't say F the police, cause 9/10 have been totally cool too me
Yeah, definitely no more of that. I'm not doing anything wrong by it but still, it does attract attention. So may have to replace w/ a Calvin pissing on Honda logo.

I had a highway patrol NCOIC (or whatever they call it in the police) from the responding station touch base with me today and got some things straightened out. He said it was difficult because of no witnesses and conflicting stories. But I told him the facts are: off-duty federal officer hit me, didn't stop and didn't call emergency services until 30 minutes later when I called 911 as it was happening and they want to believe he's in the right? But even after an angry, uncalled for rant by me, he was able to straighten things out and told me there will be an official investigation done and i will have sort of paperwork on the incident from the 911 call to now.

I don't want to take this crap to court and "sue", but if they paint me in a corner, come on. I really just hope CHP get's it handled, slaps the three dumbass CHP officers on the wrist and throw c**ksuck who hit me in jail.

This really is just one clusterf**k of ensued calamity but I'm confident that between insurance putting me not at fault for the accident and his actions will be enough to get some justice out of this... hopefully

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
Don't listen to anyone. Your plan is bullet proof. Take it to the highest court in the land. Be sure to post lots of photos....
I'm pretty sure wearing a bongo outfit in court will drasticly increase his chances of winning. Well that or it will just bring joy to us here.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
I don't want to take this crap to court and "sue", but if they paint me in a corner, come on. I really just hope CHP get's it handled, slaps the three dumbass CHP officers on the wrist and throw c**ksuck who hit me in jail.

This really is just one clusterf**k of ensued calamity but I'm confident that between insurance putting me not at fault for the accident and his actions will be enough to get some justice out of this... hopefully
Justice? Jail? Get you head out of your ass and gain some sense of reality here. The officers will likely get a 'guys, try not to do that again'. There is no chance that anybody will be going to jail here. Just be happy if you are able to get a not at fault in the accident (which can't happen in CA), and a claim the the guy's insurance.

You seriously need to grow up and play in the real world before you try to take this to court. as it stands, you are likely going to get kicked out in less than 3min as you stand there whining about it not being fair.

Colonel Angus

Monkey
Feb 15, 2005
land of the green chiles
Not my style, I could make a little bit of cash off this but I'm just going to ask that charges be held against the driver, administrative punishment for the officers (a month of unpaid leave sounds about right), the court fees be paid and a few weeks at a chiropractor (like $300 or less I think). Any money I have left after that is either getting donated to a church or I'm just going to walk around dowtown and hand out money to people..
You must be high as a fvckin' kite to think there is even one chance in a gazillion of this ever happening in any universe anywhere. You're going to waste money on a lawyer and get laughed out of the courtroom.

Grow the fvck up.

SacredYeti

Monkey
Sep 12, 2011
San Diego, CA
Justice? Jail? Get you head out of your ass and gain some sense of reality here. The officers will likely get a 'guys, try not to do that again'. There is no chance that anybody will be going to jail here. Just be happy if you are able to get a not at fault in the accident (which can't happen in CA), and a claim the the guy's insurance.

You seriously need to grow up and play in the real world before you try to take this to court. as it stands, you are likely going to get kicked out in less than 3min as you stand there whining about it not being fair.
And when a federal officer has to explain how he didn't try to avoid the accident, didn't stop after impact and didn't call emergency services until a half hour later when he was off duty, yeah about that.

JetTeach

Monkey
Aug 18, 2011
And when a federal officer has to explain how he didn't try to avoid the accident, didn't stop after impact and didn't call emergency services until a half hour later when he was off duty, yeah about that.
Pothead's word against a sworn Federal officer....in court...and he will probably have witnesses.....yeah......

And what does THIS have to do with anything? Love to see what happens if you try to make that an issue before a judge.
That and they were fraternizing in Spanish with the other guy for about 5 minutes before getting everything.
And this.....beer is legal, pot is not. Apples and oranges.

P.S. To all you whiny "adults" still going on about the pot sticker, let's go find a person with a "Guinness" or a "Stone Ale" bumper sticker or any other beer company, must mean they are drunk or having a drinking problem and need professional help.

This thread is internet gold!!

Last edited:

SacredYeti

Monkey
Sep 12, 2011
San Diego, CA
Pothead's word against a sworn Federal officer....in court...and he will probably have witnesses.....yeah......

And what does THIS have to do with anything? Love to see what happens if you try to make that an issue before a judge.

And this.....beer is legal, pot is not. Apples and oranges.

This thread is internet gold!!
What does this have to do with anything? He hit me and happily kept going. I'm no scholar, but I think that's called a hit and run.

Here, pot IS legal (for now...). The bumper sticker isn't an issue, just the officer kept trying to pin a DUI on me but he checked my eyes and swabbed my tongue, nothing. I mentioned it because it was insinuated that I must have been "high" just because of the bumper sticker, hence my reference to the beer stickers. Wasn't for legalities.

Gold, no. Platinum... maybe.

SacredYeti

Monkey
Sep 12, 2011
San Diego, CA
Kids today and their overblown sense of self-worth.....
How did you come to that conclusion?

I wasn't at fault (both his and my insurance agreed on this when I called AAA today), I'm NOT suing them for money or anything for that matter and I just simply don't want some punk younger than me getting away with something like this just because he has had a badge for less than 4 months.

Old people today and their over-blown senility...

Last edited:

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless

And this.....beer is legal, pot is not. Apples and oranges.!
It's legal in CA for 100$ a year.

He is in a funny one, yes, he is a federal officer, BUT that doesn't matter. Federally it's illegal, so if he went to federal court (and the pot leaf some how turned into a possession ticket) he could be boned. In a state court though, show the judge your card, they hand back your weed and send you on your way

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
BigHitr made a second account? :think:

What's with all the morons on the :monkey: lately? Did PinkBike get shut down?

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
What does this have to do with anything? He hit me and happily kept going. I'm no scholar, but I think that's called a hit and run.

Here, pot IS legal (for now...). The bumper sticker isn't an issue, just the officer kept trying to pin a DUI on me but he checked my eyes and swabbed my tongue, nothing. I mentioned it because it was insinuated that I must have been "high" just because of the bumper sticker, hence my reference to the beer stickers. Wasn't for legalities.

Gold, no. Platinum... maybe.
It's legal in CA for 100$ a year.

He is in a funny one, yes, he is a federal officer, BUT that doesn't matter. Federally it's illegal, so if he went to federal court (and the pot leaf some how turned into a possession ticket) he could be boned. In a state court though, show the judge your card, they hand back your weed and send you on your way

Hate to break this to the both of you...... But a State CANNOT, override a Federal Law. While law enforcement agencies may be choosing not to enforce a federal law..... The Mary Jane is still illeagal so dont go getting caught with it around a federal officer, like someone from Border patrol or especially ATF...... You will get prosecuted, and the fun part of that is... it will be on the federal level.

Also so you both also know...... if you have more than an ounce on you in Cali, your going to jail for intent to distribute.

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
Hate to break this to the both of you...... But a State CANNOT, override a Federal Law. While law enforcement agencies may be choosing not to enforce a federal law..... The Mary Jane is still illeagal so dont go getting caught with it around a federal officer, like someone from Border patrol or especially ATF...... You will get prosecuted, and the fun part of that is... it will be on the federal level.

Also so you both also know...... if you have more than an ounce on you in Cali, your going to jail for intent to distribute.
Ummm, that's EXACTLY what I said. Depends where what agency is filing the charges.

Or of you have bags or a scale on you, but then again that is a TON of pot. to have on you. I also don't carry anything on me unless I'm up camping.

Oh, and FYI, over an ounce can also be filed as a large possession charge, which is a misdemeanor in state and local level courts

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
Hate to jump on the thread late, but I hate screwing around when I am in a car.

I am such a target, like one time a POS Volvo decided to play bumper tag because I cut off and messed with her bad driving. Too bad for her my rack was down, so all she got was a nice square hole in her bumper and I all I ended up with was the reflector at end of the rack was cracked.

Even on the moto, a new Beemer decided to cut my off a few times, but I decided on the city streets I had no way to escape, so I had to let him go with intact mirrors and door panels. But on the highway, one lane split and I am gone.

Really, you have to play it cool in the cars.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
Ummm, that's EXACTLY what I said. Depends where what agency is filing the charges.

Or of you have bags or a scale on you, but then again that is a TON of pot. to have on you. I also don't carry anything on me unless I'm up camping.

Oh, and FYI, over an ounce can also be filed as a large possession charge, which is a misdemeanor in state and local level courts
No, you misunderstood what I said...... Its still completly and utterly illeagal all the way across the board. Doesnt matter what agency it is, but if its a federal agency you are defently getting picked up.

You piss a cop off they can take you in on as little as a couple j's..... Its still a misdameanor possesion charge, only they charge you with a federal charge instead of a state charge. All agency's can process a federal charge.... you just end up going to a different court and jail system. It will really ruin your day to piss off a cop to the point he takes you for something like having a couple j's on you... but they can.

Fact of the matter is the local judge is going to toss it out if you go to his/her court. Federal judge doesnt want to deal with something that little... but you will still end up having to appear.

Another fact of the matter..... Police have been "wind" testing the amount you have on you for decades.... If it blows away when you drop it in the wind... they dont want their time.... if they dump it and it leaves a pile.... they take you in.....

I will save my personal thoughts on the matter for later...... not good for me to go into as of right now

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
No, you misunderstood what I said...... Its still completly and utterly illeagal all the way across the board. Doesnt matter what agency it is, but if its a federal agency you are defently getting picked up.

You piss a cop off they can take you in on as little as a couple j's..... Its still a misdameanor possesion charge, only they charge you with a federal charge instead of a state charge. All agency's can process a federal charge.... you just end up going to a different court and jail system. It will really ruin your day to piss off a cop to the point he takes you for something like having a couple j's on you... but they can.

Fact of the matter is the local judge is going to toss it out if you go to his/her court. Federal judge doesnt want to deal with something that little... but you will still end up having to appear.

Another fact of the matter..... Police have been "wind" testing the amount you have on you for decades.... If it blows away when you drop it in the wind... they dont want their time.... if they dump it and it leaves a pile.... they take you in.....

I will save my personal thoughts on the matter for later...... not good for me to go into as of right now
Jesus Christ you get caught up in petty semantics

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
Jesus Christ you get caught up in petty semantics
I am kind of in class for this exact thing right now...... You know the whole Law enforcement career I am about to start.....

Petty semantics such as these are little things that lawyers use to get hardcore killers and rapists off the hook to get very vital evidence thrown out of court

Did you also know that if you modify your exhaust on your vehicle<carb aprroved or not> in any way other than exact manf specifications your in violation as well according to the California driving code..... IE you put a flowmaster on your truck, or a glass pack or anything of the sort.......

There are ALOT of violations like that, that if you piss the cop off he can find more than enough to warrant impounding your vehilce

Last edited: