Quantcast

>>>Its Slack off Friderp GMT time<<<

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Microwaving a bagel for about 6 minutes will cause it to smolder and emit massive amounts of noxious smoke, with little to no risk of an actual fire. Pretty handy for those times where you need a good excuse to leave work.

Handles with an oven mitt, a burning bagel is a lot of fun to throw into someone's open window.
have you ever taken the 12 minute hot pocket challenge?

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Just got my hiking boots back from Nick's Shoe Repair in San Ramon (small family owned shop). He resoled both boots for $80. I dropped them off Monday and here they are back in my hands on Friday. They look brand new, yet they are almost 4 years old and are now on their second resole. The workmanship is impeccable ( they were not that clean when I dropped them off). Thanks Nick

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Just got my hiking boots back from Nick's Shoe Repair in San Ramon (small family owned shop). He resoled both boots for $80. I dropped them off Monday and here they are back in my hands on Friday. They look brand new, yet they are almost 4 years old and are now on their second resole. The workmanship is impeccable ( they were not that clean when I dropped them off). Thanks Nick

Are the boots leather lined?