Quantcast

Kicking Ass in Libya!

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Considering the Prez told us 4 months ago that it would be "days" until the fall of Momar, I guess I should normalize any expectations of economic recovery when he tells us the economy is turning the corner.

dante

Unabomber
Feb 13, 2004
looking for classic NE singletrack
Considering the Prez told us 4 months ago that it would be "days" until the fall of Momar, I guess I should normalize any expectations of economic recovery when he tells us the economy is turning the corner.
So not only do you want our leader to be omnipotent and fix everything, but you want him to be omniscient as well? Do you really thing he's God?

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
P.S. I watched some BBC footage yesterday. It was crazy that guys are unloading magazines and firing anti-aircraft guns mounted onto pickups, and there is a tiny British reporter about 25 feet away, talking to the camera.

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
Yeah cracked me up seeing the guy holding a belt fed machine gun up above his head and firing..... the recoil force was causing him to stagger backward as he let rip. :rofl::thumb:

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
So not only do you want our leader to be omnipotent and fix everything, but you want him to be omniscient as well? Do you really thing he's God?
No, I just hold him to the same standards as other leaders have been held to. Or does no one remember the incessant jokes about GWB and the mission accomplished banner?

And, he's the one saying the economy is getting better, we need to make jobs, we're coming out of this downturn, blah, blah, blah.

I'm not counting on him to fix anything, but he needs to quit acting like he can.