Quantcast

Kim Eakin camp.... ;)

Ok here it is....

Saturday , September 18th from 10am till 3pm...We will hold camp for the first group...
Everyone 16(with written permission from parents!!!) and up can attend, we then do a second camp for all the 18 and under. The reason is , we want to see how this goes, then we will do the second camp. Im sorry to all you younger peeps...I PROMISE we will get you next!

Things you will need to bring!
1) Full Face Helmet and knees/shin and elbow pads!
If you come with out, you wont be riding, sorry.
2)Lunch and /or snacks and plenty of water.
3)25$ us funds only, sorry no checks or credit cars(unless I can have a shopping spree on your card j/k) :D
4)We may have a proffesional photographer onsite taking pics , so you do not have to bring any thing else.

We are accepting the first 25 riders now, please send an email to me or a PM
and include age, phone number, sex(male or female) ;) , Full name, and where you are form and how you heard of it. The location will be South Sea-Tac rain or shine ;)

any questions you can ask here on ride monkey, and there will be schwag for all!

Thank you , and look foward to seeing you all there,
Cory and Kim

corybibby@msn.com

evilbob

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
Everett, Wa
Drat! I will still be in this plastic boot. :mumble: I will most likely show up anyway to assist if needed. Hey can I fit in the 16 and under class, the wife says I act like I'm 12 sometimes. :think: :rolleyes: :evil:

evilbob

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
Everett, Wa
RhinofromWA said:
Evilbob, I think she was being generous. :D :thumb:

You expecting to get right back on the horse after the boot comes off?
Yea, I'm thinking more like 8 to 10 at best.

As for getting back on yes as soon as it comes off. I'm actually allowed to PT the ankle out of the boot. Part of the plan allows me to put some load on it and push. Right now I have nearly full range of motion, just feels weak and very wierd. I should get out of the boot on a Thursday the 23rd and see some dirt under the wheels no later than Saturday the 25th. Light trail action no jumping or bashing stuff. I want to get in one more Tiger Mt. run this year. Unless the doc wants to rebreak it and/or graft some bone from one side to the other but I don't think that is going to happen at this point.

holliswood

Monkey
Mar 16, 2004
University Place
So I am going to add a little to what Bibs said. :dancing: As of now everything is falling into place. The time is from 10 to 3 as Corey said. The parking lot is really small at SST, so rather than crowd it up for the people just there to ride, I thought we could all meet in the lot just east of the SST lot. It is a shipping complex and no one is around on the weekends. My wife will be there checking everybody in and having you all fill out your release form. If you are under 18, make sure your parents are there to sign you in. No signature, no clinic! :mumble: We will take a lunch break, so it would be a good idea to take a camel back/backpack and bring your food and water in with you. If you want, feel free to bring a small colapsable chair in with you as well.(just a thought) Again, full face helmets, arm and knee-shin pads ARE REQUIRED!
Rain or shine, we are going to have a great time! :thumb:
Thanks again!
Kim and Corey

brock

Monkey
Sep 6, 2001
Tacoma, WA
evilbob said:
Isn't your jaw wired or something? Is heckling with signs still considered heckling?

You would be surprised at how well I can still hassle people at bitch about stuff. It's going to take a lot more than wiring my jaw shut to get me to stop that.

:sneaky:

evilbob

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
Everett, Wa
brock said:
You would be surprised at how well I can still hassle people at bitch about stuff. It's going to take a lot more than wiring my jaw shut to get me to stop that.

:sneaky:
That's the spirit! :thumb: That picture of Jaws does fit too.....hehehe :D

ggrubb

Monkey
Jul 3, 2002
Endub Empire
After the Clinic..... come up to "The Rock" in Lynnwood for some pizza, beer and Downhill Race Video from this years WIM series. 7pm - 10pm.

If you raced in a couple of the races, you are more than likely in the video.

Langer

Monkey
Mar 27, 2004
Hiding
Can I just show up or do I need to RSVP? Also, I do not own any elbow armor is that going make me not able to participate? I am 25, but I can bring a signed letter from my parents saying I wont sue anybody if I cut up my elbows. :)

holliswood

Monkey
Mar 16, 2004
University Place
Hey everyone, just wanted to let you all know that Alternative Sports out in Puyallup kicked down a bunch of shirts for shwag at the camp! :D These guys are a snowboard/skateboard shop that are in to what we are doing on Saturday! So when the snow starts to fly this winter, keep them in mind! They are great guys and fully support our scene as well! :thumb:
See you all on Sat.
Kim

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
holliswood said:
Hey everyone, just wanted to let you all know that Alternative Sports out in Puyallup kicked down a bunch of shirts for shwag at the camp! :D These guys are a snowboard/skateboard shop that are in to what we are doing on Saturday! So when the snow starts to fly this winter, keep them in mind! They are great guys and fully support our scene as well! :thumb:
See you all on Sat.
Kim
Sounds like a great time guys! Too bad I can't go!! :mumble:

brock

Monkey
Sep 6, 2001
Tacoma, WA
holliswood said:
See you all on Sat.
Kim

Yeah! and when you go in there ask for the "white devil". Tell him you know Kim (don't mention brock). ;)

holliswood

Monkey
Mar 16, 2004
University Place
I just got back from picking up the stuff that Old Town had donated for the clinic (very nice, thanks Ryan!) Make sure you all keep them in mind when your looking for a bike or any gear. Those guys rule! :thumb:
See you Saturday!
Kim

holliswood

Monkey
Mar 16, 2004
University Place
brock said:
Yeah! and when you go in there ask for the "white devil". Tell him you know Kim (don't mention brock). ;)
Actually, if your a young hot female, don't go near White Devil. And don't tell him you know me. Tell him your B-Rocks buddy!