Quantcast

mexican-american war re-enactment enthusiasts unite!

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
i'm not that well-versed on most trailer parks' covenants, but i'm pretty sure those are banned for reasons of "sorcery"

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
“This is not a ‘go-in-guns-blazing’ kind of thing,” Freeman said. “This will be handled with the utmost professionalism and security and safety for everyone involved.”

:rofl:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
MS-13 is no joke, these jackasses are in for a beat down of epic proportions.

<edit> Comments FTW.

Follow the laws of this once great Nation and come here illegal or get out!

Last edited:

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
wearing a strap under your bottom lip looks very uncomfortable

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
"...is warning members against using any violent means."

What are they going to do, play paper/scissors/ rock with illegals and drug runners? Stern words?

Last edited:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
"...is warning members against using any violent means."

What are they going to do, play paper/scissors/ rock with illegals and drug runners? Stern words?
Chris Davis &#8212; is warning members against using any violent means.
typical...

However, in a 21-minute Youtube video featuring a man who identifies himself as Cmdr. Chris Davis, the person said it&#8217;s time to secure the borders. &#8220;How?&#8221; he asked on the video. &#8220;You see an illegal. You point your gun dead at him, right between his eyes, and you say, &#8216;Get back across the border or you will be shot.&#8217;&#8221;
and they're off to a great, albeit it cognitive dissonance filled, start

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
i went looking for that video earlier today, and he's shut down his youtube acct.

lulz

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
:twitch:

Davis describes his beliefs and interests in a brief biography on his Twitter account.

“I believe in the King James Bible, The Constitution, and Bill of Rights!” he says. “I am a Future Veteran of the Refounding. Molon Labe! III%! Spirit of 1776!”

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
blackohio posted a comment on FB about this and holy ****, does he have some amazing stupidity in the subsequent thread.

One guy, who works as an engineer for a performance car parts company in a nice part of southern California, said of the immigration problem, "It's a jungle out there. Keep feeding everyone else, and eventually you run out and get eaten yourself. Cause no ones feeding you."

Oh, the wonderful wonderful irony. Yeah, he's definitely in trouble for his next meal.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
One guy, who works as an engineer for a performance car parts company in a nice part of southern California, said of the immigration problem, "It's a jungle out there. Keep feeding everyone else, and eventually you run out and get eaten yourself. Cause no ones feeding you."

Oh, the wonderful wonderful irony. Yeah, he's definitely in trouble for his next meal.
I assume that said commentator is a white man, living in SoCal?

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Yes but his mom has cancer so he knows what struggle is...?

Seriously, that was his response to my comment that he probably doesn't really have to worry about charity towards others taking food from his mouth. His mom has cancer and no insurance. My irony meter exploded.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Of course it computes...these are the same fuggers who say in utero white kids lives are worth more then little brown kids who are already here.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Oh, and it was also brought up by a different person in that thread that it's "no big secret that mexico would love to wage war on the United States and reclaim the southern territories."

Thank goodness we have a bunch of rednecks with gun collections protecting our border! They're Defending Our Freedom&#8482;

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Oh, and it was also brought up by a different person in that thread that it's "no big secret that mexico would love to wage war on the United States and reclaim the southern territories."

Thank goodness we have a bunch of rednecks with gun collections protecting our border! They're Defending Our Freedom&#8482;
cartels vs rednecks. i'd pay money to watch that. Can we get this show greenlighted on the All Violence Network?

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
..because current day Mexico foreign policy is sooo interventionist. They have a history of invading countires to secure Phreaduhmb™ you know.

They can have Texas. And Arizona. They already have SoCal...

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
..because current day Mexico foreign policy is sooo interventionist. They have a history of invading countires to secure Phreaduhmb&#8482; you know.

They can have Texas. And Arizona. They already have SoCal...
they can have new mexico, and all the gulf coast states too. can we throw in oklahoma while we're at it?

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
you post a link to the amazon order page for the item, then claim you're going to need to find it. are you sure you're not from the south?