Quantcast

mexican-american war re-enactment enthusiasts unite!

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
Actually, I'm shocked that that place has remained open. This town typically chews up and spits out anything that's not a homogeneous big box chain.
"books without borders"?

e: i'd like to refer you to poor richards, also

Last edited:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
you support the guys who kill the brownies?
MS-13 kills anyone, but mostly non-brownies. I would normally not pick sides when it comes to issues in Texas, but if it's anyone against the OathKeepers, I'm for the other team. :rofl:

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
"books without borders"?

e: i'd like to refer you to poor richards, also
You and I both know that the demographics could not be more different when it comes to Richard Skormans place, and anything near Academy and Maizeland.

MS-13 kills anyone, but mostly non-brownies. I would normally not pick sides when it comes to issues in Texas, but if it's anyone against the OathKeepers, I'm for the other team. :rofl:
:stupid:

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Hey Stink, I bet if you act fast, you can get in with CDR Davis and his little crew or inbred idiots...I bet your righteous indignation would fit right in with their Patriotosity™.

dante

Unabomber
Feb 13, 2004
looking for classic NE singletrack

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
The only reason Perry has expressed anything that can be construed as caring is because Obama hasnt sent a gabillion samoleans to Tejas to be used to feed the little brown moochers. Had he sent money/aid Perry and the rest of his sycophants would be screaming about it..either too much/too little/poorly spent what ever...

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
I drive by a tobacco farm everyday on my way to the studio and today wondered how many of those screaming, anti-immigrant, blowhards smoke cigarettes while ranting. I doubt they know who picks the tobacco for their smokes.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I drive by a tobacco farm everyday on my way to the studio and today wondered how many of those screaming, anti-immigrant, blowhards smoke cigarettes while ranting. I doubt they know who picks the tobacco for their smokes.
And their fruits and vegetables. Who am I kidding, those folks don't eat vegetables.

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
"We have patriots all across this country who are willing to sacrifice their time, money even quit their jobs to come down and fight for freedom, liberty and national soveringhty," Davis said in the interview.
Says the guy with an LTH after 4 years in the Army. :rofl:

<edit> And he calls himself the commander. :panic:

Last edited:

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Notice he says "sacrifice their time, money even quit their jobs..." Nothing about giving up their lives, like many other freedom fighters...and then when they are done "fighting" for Phreaduhmb&#8482; on the border, they will go back home, and go on the dole...blaming it on the little brown ****ers.

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I think the "...quit their jobs..." part is a bit of a stretch. That is assuming a job in the first place when we know these freedom fighters are all about the unemployment check.