Quantcast

mexican-american war re-enactment enthusiasts unite!

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
nick - here's the thing. look at which group of immigrants these people are riled up about (hint: it's not the white ones).

and all the "jobs" that these people complain about being "stolen" from americans are jobs that they (americans) don't want in the first place. remember when south carolina was going to arrest all illegals? so then they all left, and all the crops there literally rotted in the field because there was no one to pick them.

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
The head nods are coming from people who just want to be pissed at the current president. And their dipshlt information sources are propping this up for just that reason. And this reason only.
for me, the biggest domestic policy failure W made was his inability or unwillingness to address immigration reform, to include border enforcement. maybe i'm one of the multiple personality racist types?

nick - here's the thing. look at which group of immigrants these people are riled up about (hint: it's not the white ones).
yes, b/c if there's one thing that i can stand is all these dutch people clogging up mah hospitals w/ all their dirty flemish nattering and turning their shoes into oversized zeppelins
and all the "jobs" that these people complain about being "stolen" from americans are jobs that they (americans) don't want in the first place. remember when south carolina was going to arrest all illegals? so then they all left, and all the crops there literally rotted in the field because there was no one to pick them.
if strom thurmond were still president of dixieland, he would have handled it

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
unchecked, un-monitored immigration
But it's not.
I don't think the 'head nods' have anything to do with the current president. This didn't start 6 years ago. I think this is more of a galvanizing issue than that. I think it's easy for people to get fired up over what looks like selective enforcement of some laws vs other laws.
No one has hit "return to sender" on more brown skins than Obama, and he is following the law. Nuance of course, is hard for the right to interpret though.

i sure hope i'm not the only one that hasn't missed the irony of the whole situation - that these people are fleeing our war on drugs.
Almost like actual war refugees, no? Asylum seekers lets say?

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
As far as I'm concerned, anyone with the stones to cross a desert and risk their life to have a chance at a better one, can stay. I say welcome. My ancestors got here by enduring similar hardships for the same reasons.
I've said this for years. Can we trade them for a rascal scooter riding white person?

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
That said, is it your opinion that unchecked, un-monitored immigration cannot affect "life at all right now or in the future"?
But that's not what's happening. It's not unmonitored or unchecked at all. All the patriot act crap that went into play regarding border security in the early 2000s is still in effect. The only thing that's changed is that there are a shlt ton of KIDS being sent over, not because of any new change in US policy, but because their home countries are blowing up. Sure, there is a bit of selective enforcement going on in that we're not loading them up in catapults as soon as they get here and chucking them back, but look at some statistics. There have have more deportations under this administration than the last. And THAT is why it's obvious this coverage is just another Benghazi/IRS/etc means to discredit the administration in an election year. We have bigger problems to worry about than a few thousand refugees IMO. These are south and central American kids that you're hearing about. Not vitriolic religious extremists. (they all live in Kansas already and we seem to be cool with that for some reason :D)

If a big chuck of the immigrants decided that Tahoe was the place to be, do you think it might skew your opinion after a couple of years?

It's funny you think that's an 'IF'. California man. California. ;)

And my little underwear crusader incident didn't exactly involve two Norwegian kids.

Last edited:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
No it won't.

Sandy Hook was a bunch of good clean white kids and "not dick" was the overwhelming reaction to the circumstances that govern that scenario.
that's because it was a psychopath with a gun on white citizens. nothing could be done about it.

if the victims weren't white citizens, he would have been a hero.

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
No it won't.

Sandy Hook was a bunch of good clean white kids and "not dick" was the overwhelming reaction to the circumstances that govern that scenario.
i thought everyone tooled up right afterward

"awareness campaign"

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
No it won't.

I was thinking more of a response from the MS13 side of the fence, but I see your point as well. Even MS13 isn't a fan of white guys with guns shooting little brown kids.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
I was thinking more of a response from the MS13 side of the fence, but I see your point as well. Even MS13 isn't a fan of white guys with guns shooting little brown kids.
I don't know enough about ms13 to say........ Are they a hamas version that builds schools or and isis version that's only capable of screaming en espanol "duh! kill ****!" ?

But yeah, I thought you were implying some sort of American reaction. I should know better.

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
While most of what I know of MS13 they are some ruthless bastards and killing their own isn't an issue, but some cracker killing them is another matter. Guess its a wait and see scenario.

I think Fox will have a headshot leaderboard before too long once rounds go downrange.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
I'm guessing that these Teatard True Patriots™ have absolutely no real concept of what MS13 is capable of. Or if they do, they are too cocky and stupid to recognize the threat. If there is one thing I learned about human nature while working as a bouncer, it's that some people are difficult to intimidate simply because they are too stupid to recognize a threat.

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
They might want to read up. :rofl:

The FBI's creation of an MS-13 task force, the first nationwide effort targeting a single street gang, was ordered by Director Robert Mueller after several high-profile murders blamed on MS-13 in the suburbs of Washington. On Tuesday, Homeland Security's Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency for the first time placed an MS-13 member on its most-wanted fugitive list. The Los Angeles gang member is suspected in a string of violent crimes.

In Honduras, four Central American presidents gathered last month to address the gang crisis. Citing the destabilizing influence of groups like MS-13, they appealed for economic aid to curb the poverty and joblessness fueling the growth of gangs.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Got into it on the FB with a right wing sycophant HS classmate of mine the other day over this. He advocates the US having a draft to choose who and which immigrant types we let in. Needless to say I had to notify our HS to have his diploma revoked...

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
Got into it on the FB with a right wing sycophant HS classmate of mine the other day over this. He advocates the US having a draft to choose who and which immigrant types we let in. Needless to say I had to notify our HS to have his diploma revoked...
and maybe we could make things more efficient & open by adding badges to clothing or other identification from a distance.

just spit-balling here...yellow stars? green diamonds? pink strawberries?

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
that's starting to sound fourth reich-y

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
As soon as these guys go on break from protesting abortion clinics they will go down to the border and protest the kids coming across from the countries that ban abortion and have little or no child welfare or support programs...