Quantcast

Mind. Blown. Thread.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
There used to be a shade of paint called 'Mummy brown' that was made with ground up bits of mummies. Alas, it is now discontinued.

Fool

The Thing cannot be described
Sep 10, 2001
Brooklyn
Speaking of ST, it was yesterday when I found out Z Boy Jim Muir and Suicidal's Mike Muir are brothers.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
I always assumed at some point Rickenbacker was a UK company. Not sure why. They are not and never were.... Mind Blown...
Maybe because they were used by lots of British bands?
Modern ones come with a small American flag sticker, which many buyers appear to be very concerned with keeping on the pick guard.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Found this on Reddit this morning, pretty fucking cool. Google Earth, but with radio stations. Tune in to different radio stations all over the world by rotating the globe.

Currently listening to some golden oldies on Arctic Outpost AM1270 Longyearbyen, Norway

Edit: LOL @Russia. Daddy Putin must have a thing for Techno.

Last edited:

jebfour

Turbo Monkey
Jun 19, 2003
CLT, NC
Found this on Reddit this morning, pretty fucking cool. Google Earth, but with radio stations. Tune in to different radio stations all over the world by rotating the globe.

Currently listening to some golden oldies on Arctic Outpost AM1270 Longyearbyen, Norway

Edit: LOL @Russia. Daddy Putin must have a thing for Techno.
For those interested, I thought this was pretty cool so I had a look and yep - there's an app for that (at least for iOS). So, if you want to listen to something from the other side of the planet while on the go, you can.