Quantcast

@@@ >>>> Monday GTM >>>> ####

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Looking over transactions in Mint it looks like we eat there about 60 times per year. This includes instances where it's not all of us, like today (wife + me for lunch since my work site is 0.9 miles from it), so it's probably an even once per week.
you just said you are having it for lunch AND dinner. And you just had it with stoney. wtf kind of math are you using? hexadecimal?

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
you just said you are having it for lunch AND dinner. And you just had it with stoney. wtf kind of math are you using? hexadecimal?
Ah, but dining out with the Stones last night wasn't at said Thai place. Even with the days where it's a two-fer the global average is about 60/year as I wrote.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Ah, but dining out with the Stones last night wasn't at said Thai place. Even with the days where it's a two-fer the global average is about 60/year as I wrote.
We took the better option and went to the beer place - Breckenridge Brewery. Their green chili Mac and cheese will make me regret my decision later.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
High.
Looking for a hip-hop dance class in Boulder while I should be editing Fresh Ebony Faces and Tight Wet Spaces. :rolleyes:
Skied with the Lady and her 9 yo daughter on Saturday in a little bit of fresh. So much fun skiing with that girl. We hit the trees all morning & she was hooked on tree skiing (bonus for me!) once tracked out we hit the park & she wanted me to teach her how to ski switch & to jump.
Taught sunday and had a rowdy apres, ended up in Gilpin county and almost got talked in to ditching work for a Steamboat day today.
Shoulda coulda woulda

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
what was the reaction?
it was very cordial. Honestly I was a little bit taken aback by how like, friendly, everything was. I'm shocked he was surprised. I'm happy though, he had mostly good things to say, so it was kind of hard to remember why i made this choice in the first place, but I'll remember that soon enough.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
it was very cordial. Honestly I was a little bit taken aback by how like, friendly, everything was. I'm shocked he was surprised. I'm happy though, he had mostly good things to say, so it was kind of hard to remember why i made this choice in the first place, but I'll remember that soon enough.
makes me wonder if he's just as glad to be rid of you as you are to be departing.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
makes me wonder if he's just as glad to be rid of you as you are to be departing.

haha projecting much? :D

I don't know, my boss is a consummate professional. He is the best scientist I've met and he's quite good at almost everything he does. I suspect he was being genuine, but it doesn't change the practice, only the words. We've had a long run and it's been quite interesting, but I'm anxious to apply the skills I have with a fresh start, rather than where I am now. Plus, getting a commute that is 100% fun and potentially cyclable is pretty fucking awesome.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
so olympic ski jumping now has training wheels....where is the fucking agony of defeat in that....

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
sautee onion then brown chicken ( i like thighs) in pan remove then add in half the curry paste, add carrots, potatoes (boiled already), sometimes i add sweet potatoes too, let carots get tender. chop chicken add to pan with veggies add the rest of the curry paste & one can of coconut milk, stir, simmer, eat over basmati. I like scrambled eggs on top of the leftovers.

^ingredients in this paste are super legit. no emulsifiers or other chemical crap. mostly herbs & shallots.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
so olympic ski jumping now has training wheels....where is the fucking agony of defeat in that....

I believe there has always been a groove, just used to be ice. This provides more consistent conditions so events are less likely to be rescheduled due to weather related conditions. Is also more consistent run to run so skiers are less likely to win or lose simply because of weather.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I believe there has always been a groove, just used to be ice. This provides more consistent conditions so events are less likely to be rescheduled due to weather related conditions. Is also more consistent run to run so skiers are less likely to win or lose simply because of weather.
the biggest weather factor that would have an impact is wind. a metal track does not address this. unless it is constructed indoors.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
sautee onion then brown chicken ( i like thighs) in pan remove then add in half the curry paste, add carrots, potatoes (boiled already), sometimes i add sweet potatoes too, let carots get tender. chop chicken add to pan with veggies add the rest of the curry paste & one can of coconut milk, stir, simmer, eat over basmati. I like scrambled eggs on top of the leftovers.

^ingredients in this paste are super legit. no emulsifiers or other chemical crap. mostly herbs & shallots.
canned sauce? :disgust1:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
the biggest weather factor that would have an impact is wind. a metal track does not address this. unless it is constructed indoors.
Track conditions determine their launch speed. They also only let people go under certain known wind conditions. Control the variables you can control.

Y'all should give it a try now that it is so easy.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Oh, hey monkies... still doing that work thing? My first 6 months of retardedment have been fucking busy. The first thing you need to do when you retire is to just say no to everything and everybody all the time.

Wingnut

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2003
Sorry, I'm Canadian ..sorry...
Here!

First day at the new (see: old) jorb.. fits like a glove!! Missed this place more than I'll admit publicly...

It was pretty amazing to see the kids spirits lift the moment we stepped into the new house. They'll all miss the friends they made in Vernon, but they are "home" for sure!!

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Here!

First day at the new (see: old) jorb.. fits like a glove!! Missed this place more than I'll admit publicly...

It was pretty amazing to see the kids spirits lift the moment we stepped into the new house. They'll all miss the friends they made in Vernon, but they are "home" for sure!!
did i miss something?