Quantcast

Necrophilia is Natural

Old Man G Funk

Choir Boy
Nov 21, 2005
In a handbasket
BurlyShirley said:
Sex IS about reproduction. That is it. That it helps "BONDING" is only to enforce more reproduction. this is biology 101
What about people that can't reproduce? They still have the urge. Does that "bonding" help them reproduce?

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
fluff said:
Tell that to your next hooker, maybe she'll give you a discount if you bond well.

How does a one night stand fit in with your life vision?
I know YOU are not this stupid.

A hooker is obviously taking advantage of a mans urge to mate. She menstruates each month as well.
A one night stand ( i never said sex MUST include bonding) is a single mating attempt.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
Old Man G Funk said:
What about people that can't reproduce? They still have the urge. Does that "bonding" help them reproduce?
This has been explained already. They are attempting to reproduce.

Old Man G Funk

Choir Boy
Nov 21, 2005
In a handbasket
BurlyShirley said:
This little side argument you're attempting to start isnt worth the time. I wont post it again, so you may as well quit asking.
Post what again? Pedophilia is a crime because of the underage person who can not consent. How is homosexuality a crime? What makes it a crime? Is it a crime because they can't reproduce? Then why don't we lock up married people that can't reproduce? Your bigotry is truly disgusting.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
Old Man G Funk said:
Post what again? Pedophilia is a crime because of the underage person who can not consent. How is homosexuality a crime? What makes it a crime? Is it a crime because they can't reproduce? Then why don't we lock up married people that can't reproduce? Your bigotry is truly disgusting.
your lack of an actual argument isnt supported any by this red herring.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
Old Man G Funk said:
Many people take birth control....They are attempting to NOT reproduce. Do you think hookers are trying to get preggers? Lame.
Adressed already as well. Please learn to read.

fluff

Monkey Turbo
Sep 8, 2001
Feeling the lag
BurlyShirley said:

A hooker is obviously taking advantage of a mans urge to mate. She menstruates each month as well.
A one night stand ( i never said sex MUST include bonding) is a single mating attempt.
I know no one, male or female, who had a one night stand in an effort to reproduce.

Why do you think sex must only be about reproduction, are all your thoughts driven by instinct? Why do you ride a mountain bike?

Old Man G Funk

Choir Boy
Nov 21, 2005
In a handbasket
BurlyShirley said:
your lack of an actual argument isnt supported any by this red herring.
MY LACK OF AN ARGUMENT? In the immortal words of a tennis great, "You can't be serious!" You are the one who started it. You are the one who called it a crime. You are the one who has yet to back it up. It is not MY red herring. You started this line of questioning and now it is you who can't back it up.

Old Man G Funk

Choir Boy
Nov 21, 2005
In a handbasket
And, Burly, knock off the personal attacks. So far, I have been very patient with you, not just in this thread but in others as well. You have simply tried to bully your way through every discussion with personal attacks and logical fallacies.

Old Man G Funk

Choir Boy
Nov 21, 2005
In a handbasket
BurlyShirley said:

I suppose this is what you meant by my question being addressed. Of course, what you are saying here is that only men have the urge to mate, and women are able to take advantage of it. Sounds like islamic thought to me.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
fluff said:
I know no one, male or female, who had a one night stand in an effort to reproduce.

Why do you think sex must only be about reproduction, are all your thoughts driven by instinct? Why do you ride a mountain bike?
Actually, EVERYONE you know who had a one night stand was trying to reproduce, biologically speaking. Thats where the urge comes from.

Reproduction is the reason for sex. The pleasure derived from it serves as a further incentive. I dont know what other "reasons" youre speaking of.

MOST things people do are driven by instinct. Advances in other areas, ie, music, laughter, art, mountain biking are anomolies in the natural world. With the evolution of the cerebral cortex (i think) we were able to undertake these things. They do nothing to make mating more effective, and in fact, work against it (ie birth controls, abortion) I dont see anyway that mating is related, tho.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
Old Man G Funk said:
I suppose this is what you meant by my question being addressed. Of course, what you are saying here is that only men have the urge to mate, and women are able to take advantage of it. Sounds like islamic thought to me.
Wow. Talk about out of left field. These are very simple concepts funk. It is the same with women as with men. When she has sex, biologically, she is attempting to become pregnant.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
Old Man G Funk said:
And, Burly, knock off the personal attacks. So far, I have been very patient with you, not just in this thread but in others as well. You have simply tried to bully your way through every discussion with personal attacks and logical fallacies.
I could care less if you are patient or not. You simply arent adding anything but crap to this thread and miss the point of every post. I could care less if you think Im a bully or if you think my logic is flawed. If you dont want to be part of the debate, dont. Or deal with it how it is.

fluff

Monkey Turbo
Sep 8, 2001
Feeling the lag
BurlyShirley said:
Actually, EVERYONE you know who had a one night stand was trying to reproduce, biologically speaking. Thats where the urge comes from.

Reproduction is the reason for sex. The pleasure derived from it serves as a further incentive. I dont know what other "reasons" youre speaking of.

MOST things people do are driven by instinct. Advances in other areas, ie, music, laughter, art, mountain biking are anomolies in the natural world. With the evolution of the cerebral cortex (i think) we were able to undertake these things. They do nothing to make mating more effective, and in fact, work against it (ie birth controls, abortion) I dont see anyway that mating is related, tho.
It's strange that you can see anomolies in other areas of life, drinking alcohol must be one as it is a poison, eating fatty foods another. Any form of thrill-seeking activity, even just travelling faster than running pace. All of these must be anomolies, in fact in almost every area of life we go beyond the biologically necessary, often because it is fun. Yet you think we are so primitive that the only reason for sex is to reproduce?

That is simply not logical.

fluff

Monkey Turbo
Sep 8, 2001
Feeling the lag
BurlyShirley said:
Wow. Talk about out of left field. These are very simple concepts funk. It is the same with women as with men. When she has sex, biologically, she is attempting to become pregnant.
****, I must reverse that vasectomy before the chicks quit wanting to have sex with me...

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
fluff said:
It's strange that you can see anomolies in other areas of life, drinking alcohol must be one as it is a poison, eating fatty foods another. Any form of thrill-seeking activity, even just travelling faster than running pace. All of these must be anomolies, in fact in almost every area of life we go beyond the biologically necessary, often because it is fun. Yet you think we are so primitive that the only reason for sex is to reproduce?

That is simply not logical.
Let me make this real simple for you.
When you eat...what are your intestines for?
When you ****, what are your sperms for?

These are simple, biological FACTS. It is not illogical to look at a basic human function for what it is.
A penis and a vagina are very specific things that react much the same throughout nature.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
fluff said:
****, I must reverse that vasectomy before the chicks quit wanting to have sex with me...
It really is not that difficult a concept to seperate biological function from "rational" thought, is it?

fluff

Monkey Turbo
Sep 8, 2001
Feeling the lag
BurlyShirley said:
Let me make this real simple for you.
When you eat...what are your intestines for?
When you ****, what are your sperms for?

These are simple, biological FACTS. It is not illogical to look at a basic human function for what it is.
A penis and a vagina are very specific things that react much the same throughout nature.
When I **** my sperms do nothing... did you not read my earlier post. As for intestines go, I have no control over what they do, other parts of my body however, are at my command:

What's my mouth for? Eating, drinking, speaking, laughing, giving my woman pleasure...

What's my dick for? Urinating, masturbating, hunting (makes a great club :) ),screwing, giving my woman pleasure...

I could go on.

Why restrict yourself, open yourself up to the full possibilities of life.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
fluff said:
When I **** my sperms do nothing... did you not read my earlier post. As for intestines go, I have no control over what they do, other parts of my body however, are at my command:

What's my mouth for? Eating, drinking, speaking, laughing, giving my woman pleasure...

What's my dick for? Urinating, masturbating, hunting (makes a great club :) ),screwing, giving my woman pleasure...

I could go on.

Why restrict yourself, open yourself up to the full possibilities of life.
Again, you're missing out on a very simple concept. Good luck in the future with that.

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
Shirley, I see your point from a biological point of view. I don't really see where you're going with it but anyway. So my question, what is the purpose of homosexuality from a biological point of view? Please don't say there's no point as that's a cop out. There must be someway, biologically speaking, to explain homosexuality.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
valve bouncer said:
Shirley, I see your point from a biological point of view. I don't really see where you're going with it but anyway. So my question, what is the purpose of homosexuality from a biological point of view? Please don't say there's no point as that's a cop out. There must be someway, biologically speaking, to explain homosexuality.
Traffic reduction and halting of the cancer that is tract/spec housing.

Me maxed out so now we have to be fabulous.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
valve bouncer said:
Defect.
Simply put.
If we look at evolution, homosexuality is about as counterproductive as possible. It serves the same purpose as mental retardation or siamese twins.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
kidwoo said:
Traffic reduction and halting of the cancer that is tract/spec housing.

Me maxed out so now we have to be fabulous.
There could be something to that theory, but I dont exactly know how a species could self regulate over multiple organisms. I mean, I dont understand how our DNA could sense that the world is getting too crowded when by and large people are doing better and better worlwide. Less starving, longer lives, etc.

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
BurlyShirley said:
Defect.
Simply put.
If we look at evolution, homosexuality is about as counterproductive as possible. It serves the same purpose as mental retardation or siamese twins.
So there's nothing inherently wrong with it then. It can't be helped. Natural if you will.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
valve bouncer said:
So there's nothing inherently wrong with it then. It can't be helped. Natural if you will.
Well it depends on the viewpoint. Biologically speaking, it's more wrong than pedophilia because its less likely to result in reproduction. As a health issue, it is a dangerous lifestyle. To put a label of "natural" on something is the same as giving it no title at all because everything that has ever happened is natural. Even the most toxic, nuclear waste is a result of humans making use of a natural environment. Can it be helped? How do you mean? Eradicated? Sure, if you could abort gay babies before they were born, provided there IS a gay gene.
Im not saying Id condone such a thing, however.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
BurlyShirley said:
Defect.
Simply put.
There are too many people on the planet to be sustained. Surely evolution is quite correct in limiting reproduction by inventing teh ghey?

Maybe gays are more evolutionarily advanced than you?

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
Changleen said:
There are too many people on the planet to be sustained. Surely evolution is quite correct in limiting reproduction by inventing teh ghey?

Maybe gays are more evolutionarily advanced than you?
Like I said, there could be something to that theory, but I just dont see how it could work.

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
valve bouncer said:
Here's a theory:

If you're able to help provide for your family unit without having to invest time in your own children, you can ensure that more of your genes make it through to the next round.

After all, from a genetic standpoint, your siblings are just as valuable as your children.

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
BurlyShirley said:
Like I said, there could be something to that theory, but I just dont see how it could work.
the gays are the lions of this savannah..... we need a few more to keep the hetero gazelle numbers in check...

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
BurlyShirley said:
There could be something to that theory, but I dont exactly know how a species could self regulate over multiple organisms. I mean, I dont understand how our DNA could sense that the world is getting too crowded when by and large people are doing better and better worlwide. Less starving, longer lives, etc.
DNA can't "sense" doodly squat. Small variations find favor in the environment once expressed.

Gay happens. It needs no explanation. I seriously doubt there's any larger percentage now than there's ever been of teh fay so thinking of it in evolutionary terms as far as "purpose" goes nowhere. Will and grace and hate laws just bring the issue out of the dark ages. Men in carharts build houses. Men in sensible shoes need to decorate them to keep the employing couple happy so that they conduct the appropriate boot knockin.

Either way, you still come accross as a homophobic redneck trying to justify your bigotry under some sort of guise of logic. "Product of your environment" or "Living cliche" are terms you might want to watch out for. I personally left the south for a reason. From where I sit these days, it seems your breed is approaching extinction. Embrace your manlove won't you?

fluff

Monkey Turbo
Sep 8, 2001
Feeling the lag
BurlyShirley said:
Again, you're missing out on a very simple concept. Good luck in the future with that.
So your simple concept appears to be:

Heterosexuality is good, homosexuality is bad, sex is all about reproduction.

That's actually more complex than it needs to be (as well as wrong). Let me simplify it for you:

Heterosexuality is, homosexuality is, sex is all about.

You can basically take it down to this:

Sex is.

Now that is simple.