Quantcast

Need moar Jester - The 2012 Monkeyfest thread

Yelo

Monkey
Aug 3, 2008
Quebec city, Quebec, Canada
Mud girl: If it'S not rainning, we have to share the ride so one of us will ride at 10H00 and the other one later...Let'S say 11H30... anyone who want to join for a second loop is welcome.

Brenda, if you got one of those phone that can receive Email, let me you Email in PM so we can tell you what's happening weather wise, don't want you to stop here for nothing....

Sent from the pine hills trail head :)

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Slight change of plans for us, we have to ride a little later at Pine Hill (probably 11am) as we need to drop the girls off at my Mom's house a little later than we initially thought. Sorry!!!!

Today Showers likely. A chance of thunderstorms this afternoon. Highs in the mid 60s. Light and variable winds. Chance of rain 70 percent.
Tonight Cloudy with a 50 percent chance of showers. Lows around 60. Light and variable winds.

Friday Cloudy with a chance of showers. A chance of thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs in the mid 70s. Light and variable winds. Chance of rain 50 percent.
Friday night Mostly cloudy with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the upper 50s. Light and variable winds. Chance of rain 50 percent.

Saturday Mostly cloudy with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the mid 70s. Light and variable winds. Chance of rain 40 percent.
Saturday night Partly cloudy with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the mid 50s. Chance of rain 40 percent.

Sunday through monday Mostly clear. Highs in the upper 70s. Lows in the lower 50s.

DNA

The human raccoon
Jan 31, 2003
NH
Great day at Highland with Splat, Greggah, Quo Fan, and BigT.

I am thinking that I may not bring an XC bike. Is anyone else Burke-lift only?

BadDNA

hophead
Mar 31, 2006
Living the dream.
I was pretty damn close to a Burke bike park only weekend. I did a short XC ride on Thursday by myself, a longer group ride on Friday, Burke all day Saturday and Sunday with a short XC ride (the primary goal was a swim) after the DH on Sunday before heading home.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
MBC and I agree that climbing out of East Branch wasn't as bad as we remember it (we did that Sunday morning).

We are most likely OUT for a fall gathering because we've got almost no free weekends between now and November. I think this MF will be our only KT trip for this year.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Unfortinuately I think this will be my only trip to KT this year as well. I burned up a lot of vacation time this year when we had the baby.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Well we are officially out for Fall Monkeyfest no matter when it is. MBC was just informed that she has a stress fracture in her tibia and is not allowed to MTB for at least 3-4 months. She still pushed through 42 miles this weekend. What a trooper!

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Well we are officially out for Fall Monkeyfest no matter when it is. MBC was just informed that she has a stress fracture in her tibia and is not allowed to MTB for at least 3-4 months. She still pushed through 42 miles this weekend. What a trooper!
Did you fall in the hole in the field? Constable Funsponge told ya so! :D

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA

So you had the loft is what you're saying?

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Holy crap is right!!!! Heal-up Randee!

Did you fall in the hole in the field? Constable Funsponge told ya so! :D
I LOLed at work. Time to lawyer up.
OMFG! That's TOO funny!