Quantcast

Northeast Monkeyfest 2005

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Well the bad news is that there is no chance MBC and I will be riding Friday and will probably arrive around 7:00PM Friday. The good news is that at least I don't have to cancel our weekend. I'm having issues at work.

BikeGeek

BrewMonkey
Jul 2, 2001
Hershey, PA
I Are Baboon said:
Well the bad news is that there is no chance MBC and I will be riding Friday and will probably arrive around 7:00PM Friday. The good news is that at least I don't have to cancel our weekend. I'm having issues at work.
You should just quit. :)

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
I Are Baboon said:
did that dude cash his $65 million paycheck?

Tweek

I Love Cheap Beer!
Question for those familiar with the campground: How big is each site (ones without lean-tos). How many 9x9 or 10x10 tents could you fit?

(And yes, I am too lazy to read the entire thread to find out if it's been asked.) :D

BikeGeek

BrewMonkey
Jul 2, 2001
Hershey, PA
Tweek said:
Question for those familiar with the campground: How big is each site (ones without lean-tos). How many 9x9 or 10x10 tents could you fit?

(And yes, I am too lazy to read the entire thread to find out if it's been asked.) :D
I didn't really pay attention when I was there. Deyv, Isabel, and I shared a lean-to. You could PM Jozz. He and Karin had a tent site.

HypNoTic

Man Whore
Aug 3, 2004
Montreal, Qc
@Tweek: I'd say 2 "big" tents per campsite, with 2 cars, the bikes and all the camping stuff. During the AllezY-fest on June 24th weekend, we were 14 and used 5 sites. The 'main' site where we spent most the the time was already packed with 2 tents and we had ample space. We took the line from #21 to 25.

And Jozz did the 5 footer twice on Moose Alley, but a little too fast for the camera IMO :p

And BTW, the 'night loop' suggested by Jozz is totally freak. Starting at night on a DOWNHILL run is simply totally crazy (but so much fun). :)

We'll try to be there but I cant confirm for now. If so, I'll reserve my campsite or arrange something with Jozz.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
HypNoTic said:
@Tweek: I'd say 2 "big" tents per campsite, with 2 cars, the bikes and all the camping stuff. During the AllezY-fest on June 24th weekend, we were 14 and used 5 sites. The 'main' site where we spent most the the time was already packed with 2 tents and we had ample space. We took the line from #21 to 25.

And Jozz did the 5 footer twice on Moose Alley, but a little too fast for the camera IMO :p

And BTW, the 'night loop' suggested by Jozz is totally freak. Starting at night on a DOWNHILL run is simply totally crazy (but so much fun). :)

We'll try to be there but I cant confirm for now. If so, I'll reserve my campsite or arrange something with Jozz.
Excellent! I hope that you and Caroline can both make it!!! It will be great to see you all again and get some excellent riding in!!!

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
TreeSaw said:
Excellent! I hope that you and Caroline can both make it!!! It will be great to see you all again and get some excellent riding in!!!
I too hope many AllezY folks can also make it to Monkeyfest!

Hopefully Hypno and his GF/wife, Jozz and Karine, Tarto and Mowd and others too!! :thumb: :thumb:

Crazy Sweeper

more COWBELL!
Jun 4, 2004
In a box
my tent is pretty small, like 3X7, so I'd probably have some space to share...

If you guys all bring some egg beaters I'll be sure to bring my magic omelet pan, I've got no problem taking breakfast duty all weekend.

BikeGeek

BrewMonkey
Jul 2, 2001
Hershey, PA
Crazy Sweeper said:
If you guys all bring some egg beaters I'll be sure to bring my magic omelet pan, I've got no problem taking breakfast duty all weekend.
:think: what do pedals have to do with breakfast?

:p

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Crazy Sweeper said:
my tent is pretty small, like 3X7, so I'd probably have some space to share...

Now there's an offer we simply can't refuse ;) I'll of course have too much food again as well :D

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
MMcG said:
Oh man it's coming up quick and I'm still so way out of shape. If you are riding with me, expect to make many trail side stops.
I'm with ya'!!! Wonder how may beers I can fit in my camelbak?? :think: ;)

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
F.Y.I.: I have a lean-to site, and am currently the only one staying there. There's room for 2 more (at least). If anyone is finding themselves in a pinch for a place to stay, PM me. :)

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
So who's on the SS list for that week-end?

Pigs(can't fly)boy
Echoooooooo
BikeyGeeky

Who else?