Quantcast

(*) One Derp gmt(^)

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Driving home today from Bromont. Going to avoid going near or in Montreal...

Might take the long way home through the country? The freeway between Ottawa and Toronto is soooooooo boring.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Columbus Day feels like a holiday that has outlived its usefulness and needs to be officially repurposed, but I ain't gonna complain about getting the day off from work. I swam early this morning, and my big plans for a mountain bike ride have been rained out due to the remnants of Hurricane Delta coming through today. We need the rain though. So instead, I'll pedal the bike trainer for a bit and do a bunch of chores. Maybe bake something too.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Columbus Day feels like a holiday that has outlived its usefulness and needs to be officially repurposed, but I ain't gonna complain about getting the day off from work. I swam early this morning, and my big plans for a mountain bike ride have been rained out due to the remnants of Hurricane Delta coming through today. We need the rain though. So instead, I'll pedal the bike trainer for a bit and do a bunch of chores. Maybe bake something too.
i'm working and my son has school.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Hello all. I worked 5-10 PM last night and left my mouse upside down to know that no one molested my workstation and got COVID all over it. But when I came in now the mouse wasn't upside down, so I had to clean it with the cancer-wipes. Hmph

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
The wind storm we've been having since yesterday has torn down a 10 foot length of siding trim and damaged adjoining sections. So I guess I get to deal with trying to find someone to repair that today...

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
The wind storm we've been having since yesterday has torn down a 10 foot length of siding trim and damaged adjoining sections. So I guess I get to deal with trying to find someone to repair that today...
Had a fair sized branch break out of the cottonwood in the back yard yesterday afternoon. If the @FSM is merciful, perhaps the whole tree will fall over and land on the white trash party house?

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Short week as we are skipping town for anniversary weekend. This rain, while missed, does manage to push the mood south. Yay crippling depression! :rofl:

But seriously, be safe out there folks.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Start working after some time off and realize that it's a holiday when I notice the emails last week about the 3-day weekend...well hell, I didn't plan that. Much easier to recover now.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
didn't really want transfer case controls emerging from the floor
This was a huge selling point for me on my new rig. Having a manual shift 4wd vs a knob on the dash gives me the false sense of security I need.

But finding fancy floor mats are a challenge, cheap ones work.