Quantcast

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
Went to the local museum today, turns out they have a computer controlled overhead crane that is part of a steel making exhibit.
It was a pretty sweet little demonstration.
7888739255146359579.jpg

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
it's amazing that Americans aren't still throwing women in to rivers to see if they float.
yeah, you might want to look a little deeper into what the satanic temple really is :rofl:

We might chuck women into water to see if they float but it ain't going to be from those people. That's going to be who jumps in and pulls them out.

just a little hint in light of our recent magic people in robes bullshit. TST=The Satanic Temple

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
yeah, you might want to look a little deeper into what the satanic temple really is :rofl:

We might chuck women into water to see if they float but it ain't going to be from those people. That's going to be who jumps in and pulls them out.

just a little hint in light of our recent magic people in robes bullshit. TST=The Satanic Temple
Nah I'm not doing any digging I just thought it was a funny show, I enjoying seeing religious people and aethiests going nuts because people beloved something different to what they believe.

I am waiting for the day that a couple of E-bikers knock on the door trying to spread the good word.

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
Stupid Monday, wanted the gold thing and its bits to come out in one piece, nup.
Swear, hacksaw, chisel then die grind, go to fit it in the new housing, nup, turn it down with the drill then remove the rear threads and some aluminum from the housing so it fits, easy peasy.
3415543657000367595.jpg

-1064584806284595956.jpg

2363663778463814366.jpg

Last edited:

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Nah I'm not doing any digging I just thought it was a funny show, I enjoying seeing religious people and aethiests going nuts because people beloved something different to what they believe.

I am waiting for the day that a couple of E-bikers knock on the door trying to spread the good word.
Ah

I misread your post to read that the satanic temple getting that ruling had something to with your (justified) complete lack of faith in dumb pseudo-religious merkins. Don't know the documentary. But TST was formed specifically to exploit the dumb laws that were made to favor christianity in this joint. They usually do a pretty good job with stuff like this.

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
Ah

I misread your post to read that the satanic temple getting that ruling had something to with your (justified) complete lack of faith in dumb pseudo-religious merkins. Don't know the documentary. But TST was formed specifically to exploit the dumb laws that were made to favor christianity in this joint. They usually do a pretty good job with stuff like this.
That's pretty much what the doco looked to be about.