Quantcast

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
there might be enough time for someone to learn a little more grammar (i'm looking at you, thread tagger)

Fool

The Thing cannot be described
Sep 10, 2001
Brooklyn
Can the tagger help it if you have no context as to where the grammatically accurate phrase came from? No, no he cannot.

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
96 hrs left & you won't let this go? enjoy your paddleboat on the river styx, infidel

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
not sure who the bigger dumbass is: that guy, or glenn beck's editors, who still can't seem to spell correctly a word they find so dear to their cause.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Damn, I bet Joker is going to be pissed! All those work hours and time spent saving for the future. Can't take it with you.

Last edited:

Fool

The Thing cannot be described
Sep 10, 2001
Brooklyn
Anyone want to bet that a) THIS GUY is a teabagger and b) we'll end up supporting him through SS/Medicare really, really soon?

Holmes's got himself a billboard on the westbound BQE just past the Kosciusko Bridge and an army of street prophets parading around NYC. Considering ordering those folks some pizzas come 6:01 pm Saturday.

Andyman_1970

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2003
The Natural State
Anyone want to bet that a) THIS GUY is a teabagger and b) we'll end up supporting him through SS/Medicare really, really soon?
Yeah I read an article on NPR on that guy and others like him, it's crazy to say the least. I saw the caravan of RV's roll through Little Rock a few months ago but didn't pay any attention to it until I read that article and was like WTF is up with this mess.

Those folks have a serious case of escapism and gnosticism going on....

Techinically according to these nut cases the world won't end until October, it's only the "righteous" that get beamed aboard the Enterprise on the 21st....

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
Damn, I bet Joker is going to be pissed! All those work hours and time spent saving for the future. Can't take it with you.
And even more pissed when he goes to hell for being a money handler. Good day for me though, there are perks to being part of god's chosen people.

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
That's why I am a follower of the ancient pharaonic religion of Egypt. Now I just gotta dig a big hole, fill it with bikes and wait.

So how does Fitzpatrick react to questions about Camping being wrong in the past?

“I don’t want to talk about it. I don’t want to think about it,” he told the Post.

Much?​

mklie

Monkey
May 25, 2007
He made the same proclamation in 1994 I believe. Guess he just likes the attention. BTW is the 6pm EDT?

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
You know, the ops plan is all wrong.

You get all that heroin, and your libido is going to be off, plus you have the backed up crapper thing happening-all that Peter Lugar steak isn't going to be sitting well.

You'd be much better off going on the Charlie Sheen mountain o' coke diet until Saturday, I think.

dante

Unabomber
Feb 13, 2004
looking for classic NE singletrack
Dear Devout Followers,

I will gladly lend you $1,000 today in return for your promise to pay me $100,000 on May 22nd. I'll take your house as collateral. That $1,000 should buy you another couple of advertisements around the city, and when the world ends on May 21st you won't have to pay the loan back anyway.

Thanks,
Dante's inFiscal Lending Company

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
Yeah, but he found some other verse that says something along the lines of "you cant know the time of the rapture until the end days."

So if we're already in the "end days" then he can know when the apocalypse is coming.

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
Yeah... Jesus (some Arab dude who would get his legs blown off right quick these days) thought the world would end in his lifetime. If the son of God can't get it right, folks are supposed to trust some doddering old man?

I love how these crazies PORE over the bible like God hid something just for them. It's translated, you idiots, and not particularly well at that.

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
Seriously though, what's the difference between this guy and someone who believes in a virgin birth after the young girl was impregnated by a ghost who technically fathered himself but that's a confusing part there's only one God but it's three guys and the two guys had to kill the kid because a woman ate an apple that a talking snake advised her to eat 6000 years ago?

It only gets crazy when you attach a specific date to it?

mklie

Monkey
May 25, 2007
I thought it was 6:00pm where the first "earthquake" would start....somewhere in the Pacific Rim....:rolleyes:
As he stated yes the quake that will kill all that are good is @ 6pm just not sure the time zone. Others that will live will suffer until October something. There will be less people on the trails and new features to hit so hey...