Quantcast

Andyman_1970

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2003
The Natural State
Yeah, but he found some other verse that says something along the lines of "you cant know the time of the rapture until the end days."

So if we're already in the "end days" then he can know when the apocalypse is coming.
The problem is the word "rapture" isn't in the Bible.....just a tip for ya when dealing with these crazies if you ever run into one.......

Andyman_1970

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2003
The Natural State
what??? That was out of nowhere, I'm actually pretty strait forward and decent towards chicks.
I was going to say for it's time the Torah was pretty revolutionary in how it dealt with women, Numbers 21 IIRC.......the whole how you deal with women from a nation you just took over. It sounds barbaric today, but in 1000 BC it was the pinical of womens rights.....ie something other than killing the b!tches...

Andyman_1970

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2003
The Natural State
We'd miss the look on their faces when 6:01pm EST came and went and they were still here, possibly with pizza showing up at their door.
Several mentioned in news reports that they'll be panic stricken if there are here on the 22nd....as they didn't make the "cut"........I would imagine some of that panic will be they will be pennyless on the 22nd as well.......

It will sure be interesting on the 22nd to see how they "spin" things not happening.......

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
the one time i need the phelps to protest something & they're nowhere to be found

that would be the one image on par w/ nixon/elvis

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
i think it should start on mecca time, just to keep 'em on their toes til the bitter end

Gunner

Monkey
May 6, 2003
Framingham, MA
Dammit....I'm shooting a wedding on Saturday. I guess I should just take advantage of the open bar and not even bother filming the first dance :)

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
Dammit....I'm shooting a wedding on Saturday. I guess I should just take advantage of the open bar and not even bother filming the first dance :)
Unleash a raging torrent of alcolol-infused puke onto the newlyweds during the first dance. You won't need references anymore.