Quantcast

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
so i've been thinking more & more on the logistics of a hard & fast 6 p.m. start to the end of things.

you know those counties that don't observe DST in indiana? and what about katmandu? they're some weird 45 min off their neighbors' time zone too. does an earthquake leap frog over them, only to double back?

seems rather involved for the sole purpose of erasing everything.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
I really, really wish I knew one or two of these kooks...I could have so much fun fvcking with them after they are not taken up into Heaven.

"Hmmm, guess you didnt make the cut. You sure you tithed enough?"

Andyman_1970

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2003
The Natural State
I really, really wish I knew one or two of these kooks...I could have so much fun fvcking with them after they are not taken up into Heaven.

"Hmmm, guess you didnt make the cut. You sure you tithed enough?"
I would LOVE to engage one of these tards in a discussion on eschatology…….but I don’t know any…..and would take a lot of joy in calling them on the 22nd to hassle their “non-rapture”……….

Probably not worth it. It's pretty well established that they just readjust their denial structure and shift the date.
Sadly you’re right………..

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
i posted this on facebook in response to someone actually worried about saturday (but not one of the whack pack out there protesting):

What's even better, is that they predicted that it will start exactly at 6pm at the international date line, then continue around the world hitting each time zone at exactly 6pm. God may be spiteful and want to kill us all, but at least he's respecting our time zones.
To add on to my post above, when I said "its going to continue around the world and hit each time zone", its referring to an earthquake. Apparently its going to defy all laws of tectonic plate theory, geology/geography, and quite possible rip the space time continuum to hit AN ENTIRE TIME ZONE AT ONCE, while not affecting neghboring time zone geographic regions.

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
to say nothing of the fact that time zones are anthropogenic, and arbitrary, much like taxonomic rank

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
Who are you to question one individual's communications with the creator?

I mean shlt, you defended the calls made on just such logic during an entire administration.
i don't believe i did

good DAY to you, sir

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
If all the dumbasses who believe in the rapture disappeared, THIS would be heaven.
and what of the smartasses who believe in the rapture?
or dumbasses who don't believe?
and by what manner would they have to disappear in order or this to be "heaven"?
and what of "a" rapture, instead of "the" rapture?

just trying to get an accurate venn diagram in my head, but it's quickly turning into a spirograph

DHMASTER

Chimp
Sep 25, 2010
the real nor cal
anyone else notice that ridemonkey advertises jesus at the top of the page? it pops up every once in a while if you look at politics and world news. it does kinda match with the gop add and the republican party add though.

dante

Unabomber
Feb 13, 2004
looking for classic NE singletrack
anyone else notice that ridemonkey advertises jesus at the top of the page? it pops up every once in a while if you look at politics and world news. it does kinda match with the gop add and the republican party add though.
Advertising? What's that? :confused:

And thank the FSM that as embarrassing as my parents were when I was growing up, they were never this bad.

The Haddad children of Middletown, Md., have a lot on their minds: school projects, SATs, weekend parties. And parents who believe the earth will begin to self-destruct on Saturday.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
I wish I had a dark horse, some armor, a shield and a battle axe...I would ride around the streets tonight, looking all Molly Hatchet album covery, screaming "Am I early or what?"