Quantcast

Ridemonkey Hats

DHS

Friendly Neighborhood Pool Boy
Apr 23, 2002
Sand, CA
i tried PMing Ridemonkey about this, no answer
so lets see if anyone responds....

anyway, i have 2 Embroidery machines at my work, and i was thinking, man i'd like a ridemoney hat or what i'm trying to get is the beenies. just the monkey head would be cool.

so at the moment i just need a high quality image of the logo, mostly so i could see what it would cost thread wise. and if it wasn;t much, i'd make the admins some for free or whatever. a big batch wouldn't cost much now that i think of it.
but lets see the feed back....

the monkey head would be cheapest, but if someone else has an idea i'd like to hear it.
1. first production
2. the lovely machine
3. the shirt i'm wearing today

11/8/2004
ok, haven't recieved the Tiff images yet, so i went ahead and drew one out myself. fit trial was on a nu-fit hat, broke one of my Ti needles doing so. heh.......
so the lower left ear is 2/3s done, the rest looks good. found a good bright green to finish it off. i'll see if i can post a pic later today.
but price so far looks like $10-15, matters on shipping and how many needles i brake. or i just make a small batch cause doesn't seem like many people want em. cheers!
Steve

Ridemonkey

This is not an active account
Sep 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
Actually here's a better idea. Contact Full Trucker about getting those logos. I gave him all my vector files but I really don't know anything about vector graphics. FT could probably get you what you need in a usable format.

DHS

Apr 23, 2002
Sand, CA
just high quality .TIFF images are GREAT!
at work now, could get a couple done today....
what kind of hats?
mil-spec
the baseball style or good ole trucker

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
i would like to buy one but only if they are fitted and lay back on your head like the flex fit hats that fox uses. maybe i could order my own hat pay a little more?

DHS

Apr 23, 2002
Sand, CA
ooohhh i just gotta find that green though....

would it be too weird in random colors?

DHS

Apr 23, 2002
Sand, CA
uh flex fit is weird to embroider too, they use something like fishing line in the hat.

meh, i have my own stash of Ti needles just have to see how we want the logo and such

(YAH i have something to do at work now.)

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
yeah but the flex fits are so comfy and durable and they lay down on the top of your head nicely. i haver been wearing the same one for about 2 years pretty much every day. When can i get one?

Megan Black

I rocked whistler in a mini skirt and f$@* me boot
Jul 28, 2004
Beaver-town, OR
Heidi said:
:stupid: beanies are the superior choice!

oooh, you know what would be even cooler, is having those braids hang down, you know like ties, like the ski hats, i'd pay extra for that!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Brian HCM#1 said:
Did anyone see South Park last week with Paris Hilton? It was just wrong.........But damn funny:thumb:
Jesus christ.......

That was a good one. I haven't seen SP in a while but I watched that one. Very Funny!!!

DHS

Apr 23, 2002
Sand, CA
1. well i could make rubber bands but i was making some of those work out bands the other day....

2. the paris hilton south park was a hilarious!

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
I have a small melon. Small flexfit hats are still too big.

Here's a vote for the RM Beanie!

DHS, you need to PM Full Trucker for the art. You doing TNUA in the rain tonight?

Megan Black

I rocked whistler in a mini skirt and f$@* me boot
Jul 28, 2004
Beaver-town, OR
or how bout RM visors!

or no! what about those really weird looking visor-type things that look like welding masks that i saw all these asian people wearing at whistler...sweet!

Acadian

Born Again Newbie
Sep 5, 2001
Blah Blah and Blah
Megan Black said:
or no! what about those really weird looking visor-type things that look like welding masks that i saw all these asian people wearing at whistler...sweet!
dude...those things are ALL OVER here... for no specific reason, other than looking dumb, they piss me off... ;)

Bigs...tucker hats ROCK..

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
Heidi said:
Those are so yesterday.

New fad - boyshorts or hipsters.
ooh boy shorts are very hot on girls. i would support the "get megan black some rm boyshorts for the next secret santa photo" foundation. Or any female that would not only wear but photo document it.