Quantcast

Ridemonkey Hats

mobius

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Around DC
Current Status
You entered 0304 0370 0000 9836 7190

Your item was delivered at 8:39 am on January 07, 2005 in ROCHESTER, NY 14621.

You get it from me?

DHS

Friendly Neighborhood Pool Boy
Apr 23, 2002
Sand, CA
no idea on the beanies. i've been really really sick lately. the ride on sunday actually felt good. but killed me engery wise.
mobius, got your hat, sending out the new one today, well if i can figure out the shipping computer. i be the only one here.
so loud streaming techno music in all the rooms. thats something like 20 speakers. yeah stereo surround sound. heh
Steve

berkshire_rider

Growler
Feb 5, 2003
The Blackstone Valley
DHS said:
no idea on the beanies. i've been really really sick lately. the ride on sunday actually felt good. but killed me engery wise.
mobius, got your hat, sending out the new one today, well if i can figure out the shipping computer. i be the only one here.
so loud streaming techno music in all the rooms. thats something like 20 speakers. yeah stereo surround sound. heh
Steve
Nice. Try streaming the Energy Dance feed.

DHS

Apr 23, 2002
Sand, CA
ETN!
Mackie, pm with your real name, i can never match them up. i thought i sent out all those that ordered today same with Mobius's
waiting for a return to come back, and then that'll go out quick

DHS

Apr 23, 2002
Sand, CA
hm, i'll go grab some beanies this week and try. i'm bored. no new software yet, but i can see if the old design made for hats will work on the beanie. thatd be cool.

DHS

Apr 23, 2002
Sand, CA
but knowing the people on here, they are FREAKING PICKY. so do you have an idea of what kind of beanies i should use?
i have a Marzocchi and and Oakley one, i was just going to embroider the back of those. if it doesn't work meh.

DHS

Apr 23, 2002
Sand, CA
i think i have like 1 small hat left but a bunch of lg hats. but yea i'll still sell em.
still no software yet. ****ers....
um beanies i have no clue what so ever. will try. have to go to doctor tomorrow, so tuesday.

-BB- i'll get yours out this week. sorry for the wait.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
cool. how big is m/lg? you stated that you wear a sm/med? full face but the m/lg hat fit you. i ask because i need something like a 7 1/2 hat size... one size fits all hats don't. :D

DHS

Apr 23, 2002
Sand, CA
well i gotta ship BB's out to him so doing more then one at once is good. cause it like reminds me to do it. or something like that. also means that if someone wants one, i'm shipping some out this weeks. so tell me now so its easier.
and i';ll just keep babbling on and on ono nonononondflsdfn
cheers!

DHS

Apr 23, 2002
Sand, CA
ok, hats going out today. also found a couple more small/med if people wanted. i ordered up some "demo" beanies from a company so gonna try those.
seems like the beanies would be the same price, but gots to see if i can use the same dst file that i use with the hats. prey to the bike gods that it works. cause i want one.
Steve

DHS

Apr 23, 2002
Sand, CA
TreeSaw said:
I'm down with a beanie (the link looks fine). I have a really small head (as in I wear a small or XS helmet). Let me know if they work and thanks again for staying on top of these hats. :D
see this is where it gets tricky....cost effective for me, where i don't lose money would be i get the 1 size fits all. thats how all the other companies seem to do it. but now that you ask, maybe i can aquire some xs(sorry kids) size one for ya

DHS

Apr 23, 2002
Sand, CA
llkoolkeg said:
Man, I'd get one if they were a little more stylish. How about this design? It's a little conservative, I know, but maybe an ostrich feather would set it off. :think:
hey my company has done some weird **** in the past. i'm pretty sure i could do that hat for you....for a price

whos the foo that wanted a camo hat?

DHS

Apr 23, 2002
Sand, CA
hm, ok, beanies didn't work with the dst file that i have now. i have to re-design it. sorry folks.
still haven't got insurance money in yet, to buy the software. depressing. so i'll just spend all my time on here. and myspace....

DHS

Apr 23, 2002
Sand, CA
no idea. still haven't gotten money from insurance to buy new equipment. i'm not giving up, i just think my Boss has with the company though.
so looking into getting a job at a different embroidery company local, guess theres a ton.