Quantcast

Ridemonkey Hats

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
I Are Baboon said:
Meh, I hate trucker hats. A beanie would be very cool though. :)
dude IRB your avatar is gettin a big ol' wiff of the stink finger, i just noticed that.

DHS

Friendly Neighborhood Pool Boy
Apr 23, 2002
Sand, CA
Mr. Ridemonkey, Sir, what hat would you prefer?
since the first couple would just be those or what not.
:)

DHS

Apr 23, 2002
Sand, CA
aw i'd have to figure out cost too...
the nu-fit are expensive, well compared to everything else. they are almost even with the berets

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
if you decide to do beanies can i send you a couple of flex fits for myself? i am not allowed to wear a beanie at work. actually im not supposed to wear a hat but it looks better than my hair and it seems like management doesnt care so i have been wearing every day for a long time now.

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
biggins said:
yeah but the flex fits are so comfy and durable and they lay down on the top of your head nicely. i haver been wearing the same one for about 2 years pretty much every day. When can i get one?
2yrs, same flexfit here, too. trusty Evil cap. i need a new cap.

an RM flexfit would be badass. trucker hat is alright if it lacks the super tall crown.

beanie would be really cool, too. been wearing the same beanie for 2yrs (also an Evil).

manziman

Stubby
Jul 3, 2004
The armpit of San Diego
the Inbred said:
2yrs, same flexfit here, too. trusty Evil cap. i need a new cap.

an RM flexfit would be badass. trucker hat is alright if it lacks the super tall crown.

beanie would be really cool, too. been wearing the same beanie for 2yrs (also an Evil).
FFLLLEEXXXXXX FIIITTTTT!!!!!!!!! I want one..actually, 2.

DHS

Apr 23, 2002
Sand, CA
ok, just checked out le Evil site. i have nothing like the trucker hats there. maybe a blue one someplace.
the flex fit may be about the same price as what they are going for there.
my company usually sells custom hats for 29.95 and thats for the 100% cotton hat

also this is all on my time, so i may only get around to making like 10-20 hats and a couple of beanies(i want one, don't really wear hats)

but maybe i can work out some kind of wholesale pricing for mr. ridemonkey, who knows. its only been a couple days since i decided to do this.

zod

Turbo Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
G-County, NC
Megan Black said:
that's funny. even though i know it was probably not true, i always heard it as Mr. Mooky

:p
Mooky....lol :thumb:

It was for sure McGee.......used to do the song when I was in a band so the lyrics are etched in my brain

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
zod said:
Mooky....lol :thumb:

It was for sure McGee.......used to do the song when I was in a band so the lyrics are etched in my brain
holy crap man you are comin out of the closet big time on this thread arent ya?

DHS

Apr 23, 2002
Sand, CA
yes actually, well it would matter how big the letters are.
where they were placed aswell.
dunno.
i'll play with the image a little bit more.

DHS

Apr 23, 2002
Sand, CA
ha, send me a yamuka and i'll see if i can do it.
the one clothing manufacture i can get stuff from doesn't seem to carry beanies.
thats depressing.
still looking....