Quantcast

Ridemonkey Hats

DHS

Friendly Neighborhood Pool Boy
Apr 23, 2002
Sand, CA
ok, send out everyone hats today for those that payed already. so 2 of you get the hats i was going to keep for myself. enjoy folks!
merry happy holidays.
though you probaly wont get them before xmas
Steve!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
DHS said:
ok, send out everyone hats today for those that payed already. so 2 of you get the hats i was going to keep for myself. enjoy folks!
merry happy holidays.
though you probaly wont get them before xmas
Steve!
but you're not making more hats right?

DHS

Apr 23, 2002
Sand, CA
i'd love to make more hats and get some beanies in to so aswell
at the moment i've VERY STOKED cause i just found the disk with just the logo on it. so i can make more hats with just logo id people still want
STEVE!

YES YOU CAN GET A NEW HAT WITH LOGOS on them WOOHOO!!!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
DHS said:
i'd love to make more hats and get some beanies in to so aswell
at the moment i've VERY STOKED cause i just found the disk with just the logo on it. so i can make more hats with just logo id people still want
STEVE!

YES YOU CAN GET A NEW HAT WITH LOGOS on them WOOHOO!!!
so you can make beanies with the logo on it?

DHS

Apr 23, 2002
Sand, CA
yes, you can still order hats

and yes i think i can use the same image file (.dst) for the beanie. but it seems only like 3 monkies want beanies so they may be the same price as the hats. if more people wanted them i would lower the price. but as it stands logo is still $20 for a beanie, sorry.
Steve!

....wish i backed up my other Work related images....

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
whats your e-mail again so i can e-mail you my order and send the money to paypal?

oh and do i need to go ahead and pay for the beanie now also?

DHS

Apr 23, 2002
Sand, CA
no don't pay for the beanies yet. i'd feel bad, and send it back to ya and then loose more money through paypal
just the hat.
logo only now for the moment. i'm looking for the w/text disk.
Steve

dinobbq@aol.com

DHS

Apr 23, 2002
Sand, CA
ok, so anyone get their hats so far. or should i go look up the tracking numbers?
Steve

SLOPE

Monkey
Aug 24, 2001
Arnold, Maryland
Wife just went and got the mail in from yesterday...and there it was!!
Beautiful!!
Fits my HUGE melon perfect!
Made my Christmas!
Sign me up for a beanie :dancing:

DHS

Apr 23, 2002
Sand, CA
aw man you were scaring me for a bit there. everyone should have gotten them by now.
well except for a couple of people that just ordered. i'll get those out monday.

DHS

Apr 23, 2002
Sand, CA
no, i went to the mall and the nu-fit is the same as flex fit. just like costs more i guess... i dunno.
man you have a SMALL HEAD.....sorry, i don't have much hair at all and i have a tiny head. i like the l/xl better. the sm/med doesn't fit far enough done my head.

if that hat really doesn't fit ya, send her back with attn STEVE, and i'll try and find ya a sm/med.

bummer, now i feel bad.
Steve

peter6061

Turbo Monkey
Nov 19, 2001
Kenmore, WA
DHS said:
no, i went to the mall and the nu-fit is the same as flex fit. just like costs more i guess... i dunno.
man you have a SMALL HEAD.....sorry, i don't have much hair at all and i have a tiny head. i like the l/xl better. the sm/med doesn't fit far enough done my head.

if that hat really doesn't fit ya, send her back with attn STEVE, and i'll try and find ya a sm/med.

bummer, now i feel bad.
Steve
Don't feel bad, but the L/XL for me was also a bit big. I'm giving mine to a friend for xmas though. It should fit him fine. Just wondered if you still had any S/M hats, and if you could put my name on one. Guess I have one of those weeny-small heads.

If so, let me know and I'll paypal you over another 20. Looks nice though.

DHS

Apr 23, 2002
Sand, CA
wow. damn i'm sorry everyone
i have 6 sm/med hats left.
my head just must be swollen all those times i hit my head. and its just stayed that way... blah blah i dunno
ok, gonna go make some hats (right now)
Steve

DHS

Apr 23, 2002
Sand, CA
ok, all the rest that have placed orders. you hats went out today(or are going out).
Cheers!
Steve

peter6061

Turbo Monkey
Nov 19, 2001
Kenmore, WA
DHS said:
wow. damn i'm sorry everyone
i have 6 sm/med hats left.
my head just must be swollen all those times i hit my head. and its just stayed that way... blah blah i dunno
ok, gonna go make some hats (right now)
Steve
No worries, I just sent you another paypal.

Thanks for the great quick service!

mobius

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Around DC
DHS i was wondering if the Nu-Fit hats are supposed to be kind of shallow on the head? My hat is a s/m but is kind of snug and a shallow fit. I usually wear a 7 1/4-7 3/8 hat and a s/m flexfit so i think i need a L/XL sadly just take it to post office and ship back?

DHS

Apr 23, 2002
Sand, CA
HA now your head is like mine!
good. i wasn't going insane.
still somewhat depressing though....
shave your head..

but i guess just ship it back and i'll send ya a l/xl
yawn

Steve

DHS

Apr 23, 2002
Sand, CA
aw just looked, the sm/m is the 7 1/4-7 3/8. if it were through me company you'd have to keep it and live with it. but it ain't so if its that bad, send her back

DHS

Apr 23, 2002
Sand, CA
well actually this is somewhat good. you send back the small and other monkey is sending back large. that'll be a good switch right there.

the correct thing would see if you're close to each other and just trade. cheaper route
cause most the people are either, near Maryland or Cali.
hm

mobius

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Around DC
Alrighty DHS I'm gonna send my hat back to you tomorrow i decided a L/XL would fit me better as this hat kinda slowly slides upwards and isnt deep enough for my fat head :(

DHS

Apr 23, 2002
Sand, CA
ok, for the people that wanted to trade sizes, i've waited a couple weeks here. if ya wanted the other size, PLEASE send back now....
thanks
Steve

DHS

Apr 23, 2002
Sand, CA
ok, all people waiting for hats. i shipped em out today.

haven't gotten the returns yet for some reason

STONEY the raffle hats are on there way.