Quantcast

#@# Shun Dray #@#

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Multiple wakeups due to loud children. Last was due to balling 4 y/o whose dad has been in the hospital since last Friday. Got to sit in the room rubbing his back telling him it will be okay u til he fell asleep. So fucking tired.
At least today is funday.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Howdy all. Going to a trampoline place at request of pre-birthday younger kid. I’m going to respect my advanced age and not tweak my back today.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
So at swim class with Haley right now. There is an uncomfortably attractive new mom in the newborn class in an incredibly small suit. All the dad's are making that "uh... Wtf. And moms are are scowling. Moms with the dads are giving death looks if they look too long. It's amazing social behavior to watch.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
So at swim class with Haley right now. There is an uncomfortably attractive new mom in the newborn class in an incredibly small suit. All the dad's are making that "uh... Wtf. And moms are are scowling. Moms with the dads are giving death looks if they look too long. It's amazing social behavior to watch.
Dude...it's HR. She's probably...well, you know. :brows:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
:picsstfu:

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
and I passed on hanging out with you this weekend :disgust1:

Nick sucks.
Nick didn't sleep and passed on a great, tough ride with one of the sicker descents around here.
Don't be like Nick.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
and I passed on hanging out with you this weekend :disgust1:

Nick sucks.
Nick didn't sleep and passed on a great, tough ride with one of the sicker descents around here.
Don't be like Nick.
2pm.
@Toshi Sunday funday if you fell like driving all the way down. Couple other kid loaded families too.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Yeah, what' happening at 2? I might be able to ride at 2... working on inane shiza around the house right now. Tax stuff, for one. Applying for a HELOC to consolidate CC debt from being #funemployed, for two. Enchanted had enough wetness on it yesterday that I wouldn't suspect Mtn Lion is "in" but I have been incorrect about that before.

CC: @stoney @Nick @Toshi @SkaredShtles

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Yeah, what' happening at 2? I might be able to ride at 2... working on inane shiza around the house right now. Tax stuff, for one. Applying for a HELOC to consolidate CC debt from being #funemployed, for two. Enchanted had enough wetness on it yesterday that I wouldn't suspect Mtn Lion is "in" but I have been incorrect about that before.
Nothing you want to experience. Lots of kids.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Sunday funday. Bunch of families with kids. Hot dogs and burgers around dinner time. Alcohol and snacks until then.
Ah, got it. MIL’s in town so kids will want to hang with her alone today.

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
I love taking my kid to kindergarten everyday, I dont think they wear the yoga pants after class. Besides its totally healthy to find moms attractive.

I had so many tacos for dinner last night. Friends came over and we got taco fixings at the mexican market.

Karla let me sleep in untill 1030. Its a first in months. Now i sit coffee in hand in shed. Kids wants a motorcycle ride around the yard. I will oblige.

Bike ride in the mountains at 2.

Im not gunna say you guys are doing it wrong. I just know im doing it right.

Also in San Diego tacos are available 24/7. Taco shops are next door to each other and across the street. Just saying.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Hello, friends. It's 35 degrees and windy but I rode 51 miles on the tri bike anyway. My core stayed warm but my hands and feet did not. The rest of today will be spent on the couch in front of the TV.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Temps hovering around 35F here with light freezing rain. I haven't done much so far today, and I try to convince myself to commit to a ride before the rain gets heavy. Perhaps I shall just go to beers? :think: