Quantcast

#@# Shun Dray #@#

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Can confirm, ice is still falling from the sky.

Left a note on my car just in case some city folk freaked out about some idiot parked at the trail head (mostly to not get towed).

Even the creek in this forest is freezing, again. If you look closely you can see my mobile bong shed stool frozen in the water. Sad. :(

When will this crap end????

Last edited:

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
Can confirm, ice is still falling from the sky.

Left a note on my car just in case some city folk freaked out about some idiot parked at the trail head (mostly to not get towed).

Even the creek in this first is freezing, again. If you look closely you can see my mobile bing shed stool frozen in the water. Sad. :(

When will this crap end????
“two weeks”?

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Rode this afternoon. Miserable weather == I had the trails for myself. Roots and rocks were kinda slippy in the drizzle, my ass was skidding all over the place. Need moar beers now. Do I really have to go to work tomorrow?

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
@Nick Eric?
Sunday funday was a success. Beer and Costco burgers & hotdogs ftw. Had a Melvin Lambda Lambda Lambda triple IPA @ 13% that took some nursing. Then enjoyed a pleathora of New Belgium IPAs.

Children are chaos. Once it is warmer I will be getting a slip and slide and turning on the sprinklers as chaos multiplier.

Of the kids from last night, we had the daughter all day. Dad got back from the hospital this afternoon, but we're keeping the load off so one more sleep over. Turns out after surgery for something minor, nurse shoved a pillow behind him a ripped open a bunch of internal stitching causing a ton of internal bleeding. Put him into ICU for multiple days, etc. WTF.

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
Back from ride and in the shed. Stopped at the store for pub burgers and other grocery's. Walking up to the truck i realized i hadnt locked up the megatrail. Got lucky.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Made a nice Udon soup tonight with shrimp and soft boiled eggs.
Was a success. Gonna ride on the closed roads in Grand Teton National Park tomorrow. That's always a good time. Maybe 50 miles?

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Back from ride and in the shed. Stopped at the store for pub burgers and other grocery's. Walking up to the truck i realized i hadnt locked up the megatrail. Got lucky.
So let me get this straight. You can get Burgers at the store? Are they any good?