Quantcast

This weeks edition of "It's not about race".

dante

Unabomber
Feb 13, 2004
looking for classic NE singletrack
There is no doubt in my mind that it happened, that she was dumb enough to enter the belly of the beast, and that the mouth breathing idiots there were dumb enough to take her bait. Had they a brain, they would have treated her with respect and courtesy; had she a brain she would have stayed at home.

Stupid is as stupid does.
:rofl:

dante

Unabomber
Feb 13, 2004
looking for classic NE singletrack
Could've gone in any number of threads...

Freshman Congressman Curt Clawson is new on the job. So when he saw senior U.S. officials Nisha Biswal and Arun Kumar at a Foreign Affairs committee meeting yesterday, he did what any Tea Party Floridian would do — he assumed they were members of the Indian government.
:rofl:

How much you want to bet that this makes him *MORE* popular in his (Florida, Tea Party) district?

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I signed a few petitions. :rofl:

Devin Burghart, the Seattle-based Vice President of the Institute for Research and Education on Human Rights (IREHR), applauded “the courageous decision by the Coeur d’Alene Tribe to cancel” the performance. He said his group was encouraging “all other venues to follow the lead of the Coeur d’Alene Tribe and think twice about allowing Mr. Nugent to use their stages to promote his snarling brand of hatred and bigotry.”

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Last edited:

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
screening process re-vamped:

"do you have any black in you?"
"no."
"want some?"

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
War on crackers.

Leftist bastards.
“This is a part of the war on whites that’s being launched by the Democratic Party. And the way in which they’re launching this war is by claiming that whites hate everybody else,” he said during an interview Monday with conservative radio host Laura Ingraham. "It's part of the strategy that Barack Obama implemented in 2008, continued in 2012, where he divides us all on race, on sex, greed, envy, class warfare, all those kinds of things. Well that’s not true.”

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
you never saw a pair of bedazzled jordache or a airbrushed t shirt?
in the AF, i happened to have a roommate who was from d.c. -- class prez of sr class @ballou h.s. & only cracker in his class -- who would wear z-cavariccis as described above. we bonded over junkyard band, but not much else. his name? william white, of course.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
in the AF, i happened to have a roommate who was from d.c. -- class prez of sr class @ballou h.s. & only cracker in his class -- who would wear z-cavariccis as described above. we bonded over junkyard band, but not much else. his name? william white, of course.
oddly enough...slim charles was stabbed...