Quantcast

***Thursderp GMT, Now With Wingdings!***

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
yo muh peeps.
moving to a town of 273 (2016 so its prolly twice that now) further up into the hills in a couple months.
couldnt be more stoked.
word to your moms.
PEACE!

TN

Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
waiting on an offer for the new jerb.

boss sat me down and discussed all the time off I've been taking recently, how it made me look bad leaving half an hour early on the half day I took recently. If this doesn't work out, I don't know how I can maintain this job and look for a new one, I might have to resign.
Sounds like my job but with way less f*cking. Im looking hard & heavy right now so if any of you CO monkees know of any MOtion Graphics potions open holla at ya boy!

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
It's funny you guys talking about your jobs you have had....... I have four total..... Two of those were stop loss jobs while I waited for what I wanted, and two are because I moved to Montana....... My last real job I was at for 14 years. Only quit because of moving to Montana

TN

Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
It's funny you guys talking about your jobs you have had....... I have four total..... Two of those were stop loss jobs while I waited for what I wanted, and two are because I moved to Montana....... My last real job I was at for 14 years. Only quit because of moving to Montana
are you a dental floss farmer?

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
I scheduled a week if things go smoothly. Who knows, because I missed work my boss may just tell me to leave. Then I'd have three weeks and would have to attempt skiing with petr.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I scheduled a week if things go smoothly. Who knows, because I missed work my boss may just tell me to leave. Then I'd have three weeks and would have to attempt skiing with petr.

You are not meeting expectations.

I took two months off prior to this gig. T'was awesome.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
bah, my dad worked for the same company for like 35 years before switching to another for 10. Those were the old days.

I have been laid off from the same company twice. I have worked for seven companies prior to today. I was laid off as a contractor and rehired by the same company as a different contractor.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
bah, my dad worked for the same company for like 35 years before switching to another for 10. Those were the old days.

I have been laid off from the same company twice. I have worked for seven companies prior to today. I was laid off as a contractor and rehired by the same company as a different contractor.
my dad worked 1 job his entire career. ownership changed hands a few times, but same site.