Quantcast

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
tv news coverage this morning is hilarious...

CNN: Flynn guilty, directed to contact Russians by transition team
MSNBC: Flynn cooperating with Mueller, President's exposure grows
Fox News: Democrat Senate sex abusers need to resign

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Indulge my curiosity for a moment. Do you have any ethos or belief outside of "sneering, hipper than thou, guy ringing up purchases at the used record store"?
He likes fire lookouts, so probably likes Jack Kerouac?

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Indulge my curiosity for a moment. Do you have any ethos or belief outside of "sneering, hipper than thou, guy ringing up purchases at the used record store"?
i don't fuck with used record stores because they generally rip people off.....i would like trump to die in a house fire.....kick me when something serious happens....continue jerking off amongsts yourselves...

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Apparently he is a soldier defending Christmas against, ya know, the war on it and stuff.
or i could be a pussy who needs a strong cup of coffee in order to wake up to bitch about said xmas carols....

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
i don't fuck with used record stores because they generally rip people off.....i would like trump to die in a house fire.....kick me when something serious happens....continue jerking off amongsts yourselves...
Come on now, we may be an ornery bunch but we aren't savages. We are kind enough to jerk each other off.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
It was Kushner ... wow he's fucked.

And, by anyone's standards, that's coordination with the Russians.
I wonder how long until the pardons start flying.

edit: I take that back. Direction happened after the election.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Pence Asks Jesus to Rapture Him Up Before Mueller Can Indict Him

By Andy Borowitz

6:12 P.M.
WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—Vice-President Mike Pence has requested that Jesus Christ rapture him up before the special counsel Robert Mueller can indict him, a source close to Pence confirmed on Friday.

Shortly after the former national-security adviser Michael Flynn pleaded guilty to lying to the F.B.I., Pence contacted Jesus to discuss the early rapture proposal, the source said.

The source characterized Pence’s request to be raptured up as “urgent” but did not indicate whether the Vice-President asked Jesus to rapture up any other senior Administration officials.

“Some of these people will have to be left behind, for obvious reasons,” the source said. “Jared, for example.”

After the news of Pence’s conversation with Jesus leaked to the press, the Vice-President released an official statement, intended to tamp down speculation about his rapture request.

“I had a good conversation with Jesus Christ earlier in the day,” the statement read. “We touched on the timetable of my rapturing-up, along with a broad range of other issues. That is all I have to say at the present time.”

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
tv news coverage this morning is hilarious...

CNN: Flynn guilty, directed to contact Russians by transition team
MSNBC: Flynn cooperating with Mueller, President's exposure grows
Fox News: Democrat Senate sex abusers need to resign
Just did the news channel surf ... Fox is talking with a Florida (R) about a potential new investigation into Hillary's emails!

:twitch: