Quantcast

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
hahaha.. who saw that coming...

washingtonpost said:
Officials in at least four countries have privately discussed ways they can manipulate Jared Kushner, the president’s son-in-law and senior adviser, by taking advantage of his complex business arrangements, financial difficulties and lack of foreign policy experience, according to current and former U.S. officials familiar with intelligence reports on the matter.

Among those nations discussing ways to influence Kushner to their advantage were the United Arab Emirates, China, Israel and Mexico, the current and former officials said

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
He's in balls deep and is seriously compromised.

It was 2006—the height of the real-estate market boom—when Kushner Cos. agreed to buy 666 Fifth Avenue for $1.8 billion, then a record for a Manhattan building. All of it was borrowed except for $50 million. The company still holds half of a $1.2 billion mortgage, on which it hasn’t paid a cent. The full amount is due in February 2019.
<snip>
Before Trump began his rise to the presidency and the 36-year-old Kushner became his senior adviser, 666 Fifth Avenue struggled to attract serious offers. Meetings the Kushners requested were often rejected. After Trump’s nomination, billions of dollars in Asian and Middle Eastern money came under discussion.

Also: Probably not a coincidence.

Edit: OMG!

The founder of one of China's biggest insurers, who had discussed possibly investing in a Manhattan skyscraper owned by the family of U.S. President Donald Trump's son-in-law and adviser, will be prosecuted for financial offenses and regulators have taken control of his company, the government announced Friday.

Last edited:

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
Every one of them is twisted in some way.
It is like some fantasy novel, the power contained within the monolith does something unnatural to them.

They are no longer fully human.

Last edited:

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
So, whose spooks are responsible for this?
SUCH A MYSTERIOUS CAST OF CHARACTERS:

-- Joseph Mifsud, the Maltese professor who offered former Trump adviser George Papadopoulos “dirt” on Hillary Clinton’s stolen emails, has disappeared without a trace. BuzzFeed News’s Alberto Nardelli reports: “His biography disappeared from one university where he taught … His email and cell phones went dead. And politicians, colleagues and journalists can't find him. Neither can Anna, his 31-year-old Ukrainian fiancee, who says he is the father of her newborn child. And her story … offers a glimpse at the human collateral damage of an intelligence operation in which the mysterious Mifsud was allegedly a central figure. [BuzzFeed] first contacted Anna in October … She refused to talk then … Now, however, feeling deceived, she’s changed her mind.”

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

-- Joseph Mifsud, the Maltese professor who offered former Trump adviser George Papadopoulos “dirt” on Hillary Clinton’s stolen emails, has disappeared without a trace. BuzzFeed News’s Alberto Nardelli reports: “His biography disappeared from one university where he taught … His email and cell phones went dead. And politicians, colleagues and journalists can't find him. Neither can Anna, his 31-year-old Ukrainian fiancee, who says he is the father of her newborn child. And her story … offers a glimpse at the human collateral damage of an intelligence operation in which the mysterious Mifsud was allegedly a central figure. [BuzzFeed] first contacted Anna in October … She refused to talk then … Now, however, feeling deceived, she’s changed her mind.”

:tinfoil:

Pesqueeb

Feb 2, 2007

based on this, manafort is now top on my list of people that will take the Budd Dwyer route
I cannot wait for the movie. This shit makes John Le Carre look like a Tom Clancy hack.

Pesqueeb

Feb 2, 2007
Everything I read about Mantafort tells me that he has absolutely no fear of repercussions from his sketchy behavior.
:stupid:

I've developed a couple theories on this.

1: He's a loon. Seriously believes his own BS, thinks it's all square and good.
2: Knows what he's done. But, he's so far down the road to perdition that things only get worse for him if he starts talking.
3: His family will get whacked. Maybe he's keeping his mouth shut because the family has been threatened. He's crossed some pretty not nice people in a country(ies) not exactly known for their commitment to morality.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
I know what you all are thinking, and I had nothing to do with Hope leaving...

And how much do you think Larry Flynt is willing to pay for some beaver shots?

Last edited:

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
holllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeee shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttt

Trump: "LEEEEEEEEEERRRROOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYY JJJJJJJEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNKKKKKKKKKKIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS"

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/376097-trump-take-the-guns-first-go-through-due-process-second

I dont know if you guys have noticed, but personally, I dont think our "president" knows much about the Constitution and how things are done in this country...just sayin...

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...

Pesqueeb

Feb 2, 2007
"...this meeting was "in no way planned as pushback or an act of solidarity against the president."

Bullfuckingshit...the amount of passive aggressiveness and gotta cover my ass-osity going on now in DC is absolutely stunning.
We live in a timeline where Jeff Sessions is going to look like some kind of anti-hero. :panic: